Film RedLetterMedia

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've recently started watching more of these lot after having only seen the Plinkett prequel reviews a good few years ago due to getting more into Star Trek, and I like them.

I've been watching their Picard reviews and it's both sad and funny. Sad because of what it seems Star Trek has become which you can tell hurts them, but funny because, well, they're funny!

Also saw that, because The Last Jedi killed his hope, and The Rise of Skywalker was so bad, he didn't even feel the need to do a Plinkett review of it.

WPMUFC

I've recently started watching more of these lot after having only seen the Plinkett prequel reviews a good few years ago due to getting more into Star Trek, and I like them.

I've been watching their Picard reviews and it's both sad and funny. Sad because of what it seems Star Trek has become which you can tell hurts them, but funny because, well, they're funny!

Also saw that, because The Last Jedi killed his hope, and The Rise of Skywalker was so bad, he didn't even feel the need to do a Plinkett review of it.
The zoom in's on Wil Wheaton face.....oh my gaaawwwwwwwd the cringe.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I like them. Listened to practically all of their commentaries.
They're informative, Jay is similar to me that we like our Horror and are avid Lynch fans, they don't take themselves at all seriously and they're a laugh.

Yagami

Good post resistant
The zoom in's on Wil Wheaton face.....oh my gaaawwwwwwwd the cringe.
I know :lol:

i felt so bad for everyone involved when watching that. Wheaton because he's stuck, Sir Patrick Stewart because he seems so fragile, those of us who watched for bearing witness to such...cringe...

Amarsdd

I've never watched Star Trek or have any interest in watching, but I love listening to Mike and Rich talk about it.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Is it weird that Redletter media is my favourite thing to watch?

Chairman Steve

Mike’s pseudo-intellectual soliloquy mocking the Picard show was amazing. If he winged that on the spot then he’s a comedy genius.

And the editing of the space background and Rich’s grinning face in the background is the cherry on top.

I remember thinking when Half In The Bag started out like 10 years ago and you finally got to see who did the Plinkett voice, thinking this black comedy version of Siskel and Ebert isn’t going to top their Plinkett Reviews, but these days I’d rather see Mike just be himself talking about movies and Plinkett Reviews are almost an afterthought.

Last edited:

atkar83

Is it weird that Redletter media is my favourite thing to watch?
If I had to choose, I'd rather watch RLM videos than even my favorite tv shows like early Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, etc. I love those guys, they've given me probably hundreds of hours of entertainment (why it's worth it for me to buy some merch and patreon). That last video with the surprise guest was great too

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Here's to a Nolan made Top Hat Monkey Goes West. Also, all that to set up the final joke was fantastic.

Chairman Steve

Mike and Rich finally doing a TNG quiz. Everything after the 33 minute mark approximately I couldn’t stop laughing.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

Mike and Rich finally doing a TNG quiz. Everything after the 33 minute mark approximately I couldn’t stop laughing.
those credits :lol:
and he's totally right about insulting rich's thought process for the final answer because mine was the exact same superficial one :lol:

atkar83

How have I never seen this thread before? I love Red Letter Media. If I had to decide between watching RLM for the rest of my life or anything on Netflix/HBO/Prime, I'd choose RLM. I couldn't care less about Star Trek but I can listen to those guys talk about it for hours

Amarsdd

How have I never seen this thread before? I love Red Letter Media. If I had to decide between watching RLM for the rest of my life or anything on Netflix/HBO/Prime, I'd choose RLM. I couldn't care less about Star Trek but I can listen to those guys talk about it for hours
:lol: Same! I haven't watched more than 10min of any of the star trek shows combined but have watched most of their episodes talking about them.