Relegation Jumblesale

TheReligion

Abusive
So now we know who has gone down who goes where from Watford, Bournemouth and Norwich. The former two clubs have a number of players who won't play in the Championship.

Bournemouth - Ake, Brooks, Wilson and King must be the pick of the bunch and can't see any staying. Billing, Stanislas, Wilson all have something to offer too.

Watford - Doucoure, Sarr and Deulofeu the pick with Deeney, Wellbeck, Capoue in the second bracket.

Norwich - Young players like Cantwell, Lewis, Godfrey and Aarons look the pick but Pukki can be PL level and should find another club.

Thoughts?

Castia

The full back Aaron’s at Norwich is a good young player.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Aarons, Lewis, Ake,Sarr,Wilson,King,Brooks

I would take any of them and would be an instant upgrade.

PoTMS

We should be looking Doucoure, Buendia, Aarons and Brooks. All good enough to be squad players at the bare minimum.

Patchbeard

Pukki has looked like a pub player since about October to be honest. Did look good before then, but then his confidence seemed to evaporate into thin air.

Deery

Dreary
Aaron’s is shite too, Lewis, Sarr and Ake is the three I’d take but now we’re CL I want Sancho, Grealish and Koulibaly.. make of it what you will

No Love

Wonder what we would get Sarr for
First we need to work out what everyone else is quoted, then we double that figure and that should give us a rough guideline of what Watford would want us to pay.

RUCK4444

None of them. We need to make a feckin splash in this transfer window.

Drive straight past that jumble sale.

Red_toad

Wonder what we would get Sarr for
Straight swap for James?

But seriously he’ll be a 25 million player. If we’re not getting Sancho, then he should be a consideration, lightning fast and just needs some more maturity in his game, then he’ll be a very very good player.

Red_toad

So now we know who has gone down who goes where from Watford, Bournemouth and Norwich. The former two clubs have a number of players who won't play in the Championship.

Bournemouth - Ake, Brooks, Wilson and King must be the pick of the bunch and can't see any staying. Billing, Stanislas, Wilson all have something to offer too.

Watford - Doucoure, Sarr and Deulofeu the pick with Deeney, Wellbeck, Capoue in the second bracket.

Norwich - Young players like Cantwell, Lewis, Godfrey and Aarons look the pick but Pukki can be PL level and should find another club.

Thoughts?
Danny Welbz :lol:

I could see Ole getting King for a low fee.

starman

Brooks would be top of my list
Wouldnt mind Ake, Sarr or Arron's
I did previously have interest in Doucoure as a squad player but don't think we need to add any more

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

Thoughts?
You've missed Buendia. The pick of the bunch. The perfect cover for Pogba and Bruno. Won't expect to start but will add bags of creativity.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Maybe, kinda, sorta Aarons for 20m for the sake of wider bench. Other than that not much of a choice really.

Robertd0803

Wait Deeney's in the market? I've changed my mind. I'd love to have him for his shithousary.
Imagine Vardy and Deeney playing upfront together........they would out shithouse Costa.

Bournemouth and Norwich will struggle massivley to keep anyone decent. Cantwell/Aarons/Ake/King will all be gone. Brooks is gone already isnt he?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Honestly wouldn’t take anyone from those 3 teams. We need to be looking for players with higher quality even if it’s for squad depth.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I dont know enough to quote players because i only watch United games. But we need a covering LB, along with Sancho and another covering 10 to take the heat off bruno.

Jibbs

I would get Aarons and Sarr.
Cantwell, Ake and Brooks will be great buys too.