Religion, what's the point?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
The gay pride one I can understand. But the BLM flag brings them out of the fold of Catholicism? WTF? :lol: :lol:

Withnail

The gay pride one I can understand. But the BLM flag brings them out of the fold of Catholicism? WTF? :lol: :lol:
And this just makes it worse:

The school president’s letter about the issue said: “Nativity started flying the pride and Black Lives Matter flags following our students’ (the majority of whom are people of color) call to express support for making our communities more just and inclusive"

https://catholicnews.com/after-flag-dispute-worcester-bishop-says-jesuit-school-no-longer-catholic/

Carolina Red

Staff
“I’d have to say, look, there’s always a plan. I believe God always has a plan,” the attorney general replied. “Life is short no matter what it is.”

The lesson of the Book of Job again.

Denis79

"Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions."

Deery

Dreary
Barcelona literally have a mini chapel in their tunnel, I don’t really see an issue. Why does he not pray before the match though than after it?

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Barcelona literally have a mini chapel in their tunnel, I don’t really see an issue. Why does he not pray before the match though than after it?
No one is stopping him from praying it's just coercing the other students. If he is so interested why not do it after all kids have left and say "we will have prayer after school if anyone wants to join".

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He is a public school representative. Holding prayer (in this case, probably Christian) is both exclusionary & coercing.

Deery

Dreary
No one is stopping him from praying it's just coercing the other students. If he is so interested why not do it after all kids have left and say "we will have prayer after school if anyone wants to join".
Why wouldn’t be do it before to pray nobody gets injured..