Renato Sanches

Rolaholic

He's been linked to Milan and PSG this window but really not sure why we haven't been in for this lad.

He's exactly what we still need, a ball winning midfielder with high workrate that breaks up play all over the field with interceptions and tackles. He can also run passed the defense with good ball skills.

He's much different and a more mature player than the one who signed for Bayern at 18. Played a big part in Lilles title run a year ago and he was Portugals best player at the last Euros. Would be a dream to pair with FDJ and hes being quoted for a very reasonable 30m

Last edited:

Redcy

God no, he is so average his middle name should be mean. No better than Fred.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He's been linked to Milan and PSG this window but really not sure we haven't been in for this lad.

He's exactly what we still need, a ball winning midfielder with high workrate that breaks up play all over the field with interceptions and tackles. He can also run past the defense with the good ball skills. Would be a dream paired with FDJ.

He's much different and a more mature player than the one who signed for Bayern at 18. Played a big part in Lilles title run last season and he was Portugals best player at the last Euros. Would be a dream to pair with FDJ and hes being quoted for a very reasonable 30m
Can’t lie, think he could do well here with Frenk.

Rolaholic

Klopp was actually in for him last summer before he got hurt, he was all set to sign for them.

He's been one of their long-term targets

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Terrible injury record I think no? Talent is obvious though.
Yeah i can see why the injury concerns would put us off. When you consider we spent similar on Amad and Pellestri, I think it migt be worth a punt though. Worst case we can probably sell him for a Andreas like fee.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
He has the athletic build to be a top class B2B player however he has always lacked in his technical ability. With that being said he has managed to bounce back pretty well after hitting rock bottom in Swansea City and has earned a move to a bigger club.

PSG would be another Bayern move where I think he would fail but at AC Milan I think he could succeed and be a great addition do that squad.

OleGunnar20

Yeah i can see why the injury concerns would put us off. When you consider we spent similar on Amad and Pellestri, I think it migt be worth a punt though. Worst case we can probably sell him for a Andreas like fee.
Sure, agreed. Would be good competition for Fred's hustle and bustle role in there.

Tacitus56AD

Supports
Bayern Munich
Christiano probably would not like him to join you, might feel intimidated if what javi martinez said is true.