Reserve rankings on the day Ten Hag takes charge

lysglimt

Scout
Yep he's has had a very good season for Forest. He hasn't been the only player who's had a good season there though. Others in his team have been just as good or even better imo

For example Scott McKenna at the back has been consistently solid.. Djed Spence has caught the eye at right back with his rampaging runs and Brennan Johnson (son of former United youth forward David Johnson) has been a revelation this season!

Forest have had that good a year they've got quite a few contenders for Player of the Season I think.

Good luck to them in the playoffs.
I would also add Ryan Yates to that list - he is so dangerous from set-pieces. But Spence has probably been their best player -together with Garner.

Bestietom

We will need a lot of youngsters making the move up to the first team unless there is a bottomless pit of money to spend on transfers.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
I would have to disagree on this point, for me that honour goes to Ravel Morrison.

Ravel was unbelievably talented at youth level, he was just soooooo far above every other youth team player, sadly, very sadly, we all know what happened next with him.
Ravel and Pogba were unplayable at times at youth level. sadly, I fear that Mason might well disappear into a welter of bad publicity too. I seriously hope that the Club is working on him with counselling etc, but sometimes, a bad 'un's a bad 'un.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
When McNeill first came he showed that he 'knew where the goal is'. But gradually he began to bring those around him into good scoring positions - I reckon he has had more than a few assists this year. I wonder about his pace. Is he slow, but again he seems quicker than a year ago. Perhaps he might develop - Sheringham was never quick, after all.