Rest in peace Super League - post your favourite moments - Dreams can't be buy

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I appreciate your honesty, which is why you'll be sent to gulag instead of being dissolved in a vat of acid
Don't be weepy, you'll see how exciting it will be to receive one week Madrid with Mbappe and Haaland, the following week PSG with your beloved Ramos, travel to Torino after that...

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
" - Clubs qualify based on domestic performances. "

WIth Barcelona and Juventus, currently struggling in their leagues, being 2 of the 3 remaining clubs, I REALLY doubt so.

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
I don't hate it as much as murderous regimes sportswashing their image via the premier league.
Some people hate Superliga because is "monopolistic and greedy" and because "football is for the fans" but the Premier League is a 100% honorable competition where fans celebrate having murderers investing in questionable funds to give away tons of money for glory.

I juste heard the Swedish League President saying that if the World Cup is approved to be hosted each 2 years, then the Swedish FA will leave FIFA.

I think not only the Swedish League should leave FIFA but all football federations that can's handle the unfair competition from the Arabs. Premier League is killing the sport.

caid

Well, it seems like a compelling reason, especially if they are state clubs and we can't compete. In any case, this model dates from 1991, with different modifications.
I don't know why a new change is so harmful( especially if it has been modified so that everyone can enter)
I also follow third division teams and I don't see Uefa saving them from financial problems. In fact there is quite a bit of obscurantism in the Uefa accounts .
Wouldn't it be more attractive for the minor teams to opt for a super league B? , for example Brugges, 1-5 at home against City, or even Sheriff, who beat us in a good game.
It is better to have a campaign in the Champions League or to establish themselves in a minor division, with more income and able to retain some nice players?
Your a state run club and hundred of teams cant compete with you, thats ok though right? Changing the format is fine. Letting Real Madrid have any say in how its set up is the mistake. I'll take UEFA over Perez every single time.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
I thought that it was a league rather than a cup? As in 38 games(20 teams, home and away)?
I thought it might mean the cups get 2nd squads as the first team might play midweek, never dreamed it would replace the EPL! If that's the idea they're crazy.