Richard Keys: The Ramblings of a Madman

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
One can miss Gray at times. But Keys has always been a nonce.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I think Liverpool, no doubt they are, should look at themselves as to why they may miss out on a top 4 finish this season.

Nero

A man of his increasing width should avoid that much salt intake.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
"Ach, would ya look at him there with his hairrry hands!"

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Hehe, feck off.

If you don't want to be at the mercy of Ole playing a few kids, then make sure you aren't too far adrift come the end of the season.

We play the feckers (themselves) in 48 hours - for one thing. And if Ole really had wanted to take the piss, he wouldn't have subbed on Cavani, Rashford and feckin' Bruno.

He obviously wanted to salvage something from the match - so this "it's a fix!" narrative is just ridiculous.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Hehe, feck off.

If you don't want to be at the mercy of Ole playing a few kids, then make sure you aren't too far adrift come the end of the season.

We play the feckers (themselves) in 48 hours - for one thing. And if Ole really had wanted to take the piss, he wouldn't have subbed on Cavani, Rashford and feckin' Bruno.

He obviously wanted to salvage something from the match - so this "it's a fix!" narrative is just ridiculous.
Thing is, we could have just lost to Leicester with a full team. We didn't beat them this season in 3 attempts.

Like others have said, maybe Liverpool should have won one of those 6 in a row they didn't win at home.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Keys is a twat.

He had wenger on one of his shows recently and was asking him about possible rule changes in the future like penalties only being taken by the player who was fouled. Even in that he started raging against utd getting a shit load of pens.

Vile bastard.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Too bad it wasn't 0-0 at the 90th minute, sub Bruno on to concede a penalty while winking and kissing the camera.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Thing is, we could have just lost to Leicester with a full team.
Yeah, that too - and it was hardly a goal fest.

Put up a B flavoured team, obviously - but lost narrowly enough. And, again, clearly tried to salvage a point (at least).

But, sure - according to the Scousers (and Keys) it was a travesty, etc.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Classic blog entry:

Monday, 24 February 2014

One of the great joys of my life has been working in a profession where I've been lucky enough to meet - and spend time with some wonderful people.

There's a few I haven't taken to.

like the famous choreographer and dancer who asked me if I 'wanted tears' when I was at TV-am and we needed to pay a tribute to Eric Morcambe.

Honestly. He was prepared to turn them on!

But there's many more 'good guys'. There's an unending list of people I had fun with whilst at Egg Cup Towers. Dudley Moore, Kylie Minogue, Ali, Charlton Heston.

The list goes on. Joan Collins. Ernie Wise, Boy George, Elizabeth Taylor, Elton John, Harrison Ford, Princess Di, Paul McCartney, Mickey Rooney.

There were also PM’s and world leaders. All of it a privilege.

Countless times I'm watching TV and thinking 'yep, remember her/him'. It was a wonderful time.

The football world has been very good to me. I can't think of anybody I would've liked to have met and haven't.

What a humble man Pele is. George Best was brilliant to be around. Bobby Moore, who was sadly lost 21 years ago today (Monday Feb 24).

One of my first hero's. Beckenbaur, Ball, Charlton, Keegan, Raul, Law, Baresi, Maldini, Finney, Matthews. Stay with me - there is a point to all this!

I'm often asked 'who's the best 'expert' you've worked with?'

Souness is gritty. Incisive - just the way he played. Hoddle is fascinating, full of ideas, bright as a button. Gullit a handful!

Wilkins – different, but there's a place for that. And he's a football man.

Shearer is good. Platt modern. I loved being around Sir Bobby Robson. Fergie was tetchy. There's hundreds.

But this is my point. I have rarely spent time with such a nice man as Gianfranco Zola.

'Nice' isn't a good word I know. But he's a charmer. An absolute gent. It was a genuine pleasure to be in his company these past few days.

If I was choosing the next Chelsea coach he'd be on my list. 'Whats he done?' I hear you ask.

Remember this - success is relative, depending on the Club you're working for. Could Mourinho get N'ton off the bottom of Lge 2 right now? Probably not.

Zola has learned much during his time at West Ham and Watford. He's a 'players' man. A charming man. BUT - he's also a winner.

brian017

Keys is the height of integrity. We should all be like him and have the same moral compass

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It’s all our fault if Liverpool fail to qualify.

Keep preaching it.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff

Great, this.

:drool:
What garbage. These two were supposedly the A-team of football punditry back in the day, now they’re just talking sensationalist nonsense to try and stay relevant.

We have 3 games in 5 days ffs. What do they expect us to do? They want us to run our first team players into the ground and injure half of them? Should we play a weakened team against Liverpool instead maybe? :houllier:

Ole can play whatever team he wants ffs.

Flying high

All those Liverpool pricks are really missing the point of all those changes :houllier: and it is hilarious to me to see all those reactions.
We haven't even won anything yet but we're already boiling their piss.

Love it.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
What garbage. These two were supposedly the A-team of football punditry back in the day, now they’re just talking sensationalist nonsense to try and stay relevant.

We have 3 games in 5 days ffs. What do they expect us to do? They want us to run our first team players into the ground and injure half of them? Should we play a weakened team against Liverpool instead maybe? :houllier:

If we went full strength against Leicester and played the b team against Liverpool the rent a gobs in the media wouldn't have said anything.

tomaldinho1

How did they get another gig anyway? Weren't they filmed singing 'get your t*ts out for the lads' to a female presenter?

criticalanalysis

Keys is a twat.

He had wenger on one of his shows recently and was asking him about possible rule changes in the future like penalties only being taken by the player who was fouled. Even in that he started raging against utd getting a shit load of pens.

Vile bastard.
I quite like the sound of that idea :lol:

Other set pieces outside the box should remain a free for all but penalties only taken by the fouled/last player to touch the ball is intriquing.