Richard Keys: The Ramblings of a Madman

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Luckiest presenter that ever lived is Keys. Landed a plum job at Sky after being Mike ‘fecking‘ Morris’s stand in on TV-AM to then being a basic #Metoo suspect and landing a job with the money in Qatar.

On top of that I believe he had an affair while his wife had cancer.

Scumbag of the highest order and being.as hairy as the missing link has not affected his career.

Andy Gray is no better being his partner in crime but at least he had some talent.

Also as someone said earlier the title of this thread cracks me up every time.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Luckiest presenter that ever lived is Keys. Landed a plum job at Sky after being Mike ‘fecking‘ Morris’s stand in on TV-AM to then being a basic #Metoo suspect and landing a job with the money in Qatar.

Scumbag of the highest order and being.as hairy as the missing link has not affected his career.

Andy Gray is no better being his partner in crime but at least he had some talent.

With his daughters friend too, apparently.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
I'm often asked 'who's the best caf poster' you've worked with?'

Amar is gritty. Incisive - just the way he played. Welsh Wonder is fascinating, full of ideas, bright as a button. Eboue a handful!

Colin – different, but there's a place for that. And he's a football man.

Bubz is good. Solius modern. I loved being around Rooney in Paris. golden_blunder was tetchy. There's hundreds.

But this is my point. I have rarely spent time with such a nice man as Gianfranco Zola.

Brophs

The One and Only
Get Sparky in, watch him fall out with every other manager in the league because they didn’t shake his hand correctly and then let the trophies roll in. .

Chairman Steve

What prompted the seemingly random attack on Agbonlahor? :lol: He’s not entirely wrong mind you.

Blood Mage

Both him and Agbonlahor are massive cnuts who shouldn't be given airtime. But being a gobshite gets clicks unfortunately.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Anyone who takes a public swipe at Agbonlahor gets brownie points from me

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft

I think Gray was the best colour commentator in football the last 30 years and gets unfairly lumped in with the talentless Keyes because of the shit they were saying to women

Epic comeback from Gabby Agbonlahor.

Nobody is using Agbonlahor's name for relevance. Nobody even remembers who he was

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Agbonlahor is a shit radio pundit though. Just listen to some of his thoughts. He's getting paid to talk some absolute drivel on talksport :houllier:

Chairman Steve

I can’t believe how much Keys and Gray have let themselves go since moving to the oily lands. They both look fecking pregnant when they’re not sat at a studio desk.

I‘m amazed there’s people out there that actually long for them back as part of the good old days. I just rolled my eyes at them most of the time.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Agbonlahor is a shit radio pundit though. Just listen to some of his thoughts. He's getting paid to talk some absolute drivel on talksport :houllier:
You could be talking about absolutely any talksport presenter here to be fair.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Not often I’m on Agbonlahor’s side. He’s a prick but Richard Keys is worse

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
First time I’ve agreed with the hairy prick

miked99

I always thought Agbonlahor was one of the thickest footballers in history. When he was being interviewed, his eyebrows used to knot together with the concentration and effort of forming a sentence. Think Angry Birds/Gabriel Jesus.

I turned on Talk Sport one morning and was flabbergasted to see he was on the show as a pundit. I mean, you could get a dyslexic lamp post in and it would probably provide more insight. Within ten minutes there was a discussion on whether the various pundits were getting the flu jab. It came to Agbonlahor and he said, and I shit you not, "what's the flu jab?"

feck. Me.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
I can’t believe how much Keys and Gray have let themselves go since moving to the oily lands. They both look fecking pregnant when they’re not sat at a studio desk.

I‘m amazed there’s people out there that actually long for them back as part of the good old days. I just rolled my eyes at them most of the time.
whatever about Keyes who was always shite but I don't think you're being an objective judge if you don't recognise that Gray was a far better colour commentator than say Alan Smith or Neville

phelans shorts

whatever about Keyes who was always shite but I don't think you're being an objective judge if you don't recognise that Gray was a far better colour commentator than say Alan Smith or Neville
Neville is good, as is Carragher. Smith is incredibly milquetoast though. Gray was also good, but I wouldn’t say he’s missed at all.

However at the in studio stuff Gray was miles behind what we have now.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Neville is good, as is Carragher. Smith is incredibly milquetoast though. Gray was also good, but I wouldn’t say he’s missed at all.

However at the in studio stuff Gray was miles behind what we have now.
Oh yeah once in studio he was awful. I mean in pure voice, adding something to a game terms, Gray was miles ahead of them all. He had a good ability to make a dour 1-0 seem way more entertaining and consequential than it was.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
What prompted the seemingly random attack on Agbonlahor? :lol: He’s not entirely wrong mind you.
Richard Keys called Jesse Lingard "bang ordinary" and criticised the move to Forest, so Gabby responded with the below on Talksport.

"If Jesse Lingard wants to leave for money, then good for him," Agbonlahor told talkSPORT listeners.

"Maybe he's gone for the project as well because I feel Forest will be a top team next season. They'll shock a lot of teams. You see Sheffield United and Leeds do it. I think Forest, next season, with the players that they've got, are all going to be hungry to succeed in the Premier League.

"The City Ground could be a fortress as well. They've got a lot of good supporters there. I've got no problem with it at all. A lot of the dinosaurs need to zip it and get on with it. If he [Lingard] wants to do J-Lingz, dance or go on TikTok, good for him. Don't listen to these dinosaurs, the Simon Jordans, the Richard Keys, all of these jokers. Do what you want to do, Jesse.

"Football's a short career. You have to make enough money to life the rest of your life, for your kids. He might want to make enough for his kids' kids. That's his choice."
So, not totally unprovoked, but still very petty.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
I think being a racist and sexist cnut probably makes him worse.