Richarlison | Tottenham watch

Yagami

Good post resistant
If you say so...
So, because I have a different opinion on a player than you it must mean I don't watch said team he plays for?

I've seen you comment on many a United player here, and when I've disagreed with what you've said I've never gone "you're telling porky pies about watching United" just because I'm a fan and you're not because, quite frankly, it would be silly to do so.

Alabaster Codify7

I think he'd be a good fit for us, to be honest. He's fluid in terms of playing across the front line, has a good goal return and a great work ethic.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
So, because I have a different opinion on a player than you it must mean I don't watch said team he plays for?

I've seen you comment on many a United player here, and when I've disagreed with what you've said I've never gone "you're telling porky pies about watching United" just because I'm a fan and you're not because, quite frankly, it would be silly to do so.
Digne and Richarlison are our best players, I wouldn't consider either to be average at all but fair enough if you think so.

hubbuh

Nice goal tonight. 4 in 14 in the PL this season. Could he be another Mane? Signed a new contract last week which I thought was surprising. A seriously valuable asset for Everton.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I've always thought he's a very talented player. Does blow hot and cold massively over a season as he was great at Watford for half a season then hardly did anything for rest.

At Everton he's become more consistant, two good headers in last week, can play across the forward line, has good fighting spirit and also played well for Brazil in copa america which shows he has higher level when pushed.

He'd be a good squad player for Liverpool imo if they weren't so well stocked upfront. Could also see him being someone Mourinho might fancy but again Spurs have lots of strength upfront.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
The one player I'd most want outside the top 6.

@FootballHQ I think when he was at Watford he'd not had a rest for at least one summer, if not two. He was always desperate to play, but he really needed an extended period of rest. He's done really well at a very dysfunctional Everton.

Think he'd definitely suit this current United team. Works hard every time I see him play, comes up with all sorts of goals and can play in a variety of attacking positions.

hubbuh

I've always thought he's a very talented player. Does blow hot and cold massively over a season as he was great at Watford for half a season then hardly did anything for rest.

At Everton he's become more consistant, two good headers in last week, can play across the forward line, has good fighting spirit and also played well for Brazil in copa america which shows he has higher level when pushed.

He'd be a good squad player for Liverpool imo if they weren't so well stocked upfront. Could also see him being someone Mourinho might fancy but again Spurs have lots of strength upfront.
Agree he’d suit Liverpool’s fluid frontline, though for obvious reasons he won’t end up there. Saying that he sounds extremely grateful to Everton so it’ll be interesting to see how it plays out with him. He’s still only 22 but surely won’t hang around too long? Hopefully Moyes puts in a good word for us. He certainly fecking owes us.

How much would he cost? £70-80 million?

BlahRules

Agree he’d suit Liverpool’s fluid frontline, though for obvious reasons he won’t end up there. Saying that he sounds extremely grateful to Everton so it’ll be interesting to see how it plays out with him. He’s still only 22 but surely won’t hang around too long? Hopefully Moyes puts in a good word for us. He certainly fecking owes us.

How much would he cost? £70-80 million?
That’s too much the max he should cost us £50 million

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I read somewhere that he can't speak English
An Everton fan I know told me about this video, his English isn't great by the looks of it:

I can see why you'd want players to be able to speak English well for communication and camaraderie's sake but Tony Valencia did ok with us without good English, so maybe it's overblown.

An Everton fan I know told me about this video, his English isn't great by the looks of it:

I can see why you'd want players to be able to speak English well for communication and camaraderie's sake but Tony Valencia did ok with us without good English, so maybe it's overblown.
One of the reasons he was an appalling captain. It’s not the be all and end all, but speaking a common language with your teammates is going to help and improve your performance (even 1%).

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
One of the reasons he was an appalling captain. It’s not the be all and end all, but speaking a common language with your teammates is going to help and improve your performance (even 1%).
Yeah you'd think your captain should be able to communicate properly with every other player on the team, but football is a language all of its own and maybe it's the only language you need :cool:

TheReligion

Abusive
Yeah you'd think your captain should be able to communicate properly with every other player on the team, but football is a language all of its own and maybe it's the only language you need :cool:
I think they need to speak English to a level. If only to communicate with the manager and referee. A captain needs to be the link.

Alabaster Codify7

I think he'd fit in seamlessly in the Liverpool system personally, I don't see him as a good fit for United - he'd be an expensive mistake for us. But the new deal must mean he knows Everton are going for a good replacement for Silva I reckon. Who?? dunno.

most certainty not an insurmountable problem, but being able to speak English will improve your game in England, and you often only need to improve by small margins.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
The one player I'd most want outside the top 6.

@FootballHQ I think when he was at Watford he'd not had a rest for at least one summer, if not two. He was always desperate to play, but he really needed an extended period of rest. He's done really well at a very dysfunctional Everton.

Think he'd definitely suit this current United team. Works hard every time I see him play, comes up with all sorts of goals and can play in a variety of attacking positions.
Yes thinking about it, he wouldn't be a bad pick up at all in the ever ongoing transition. Maybe one you could've gone for last summer to fill the Lukaku/Alexis void but no doubt Everton would've been wanting silly money.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I read somewhere that he can't speak English
At Watford Gomes acted as his translator for the year. Everton have plenty who can talk to him like Gomes and Mina. It's little different really to the likes of Valencia and Rojo not wanting to do interviews or say much in English for whatever reason.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Im not sure his ceiling is all that high but having watched him in the PL he's a good player alright, would probably prefer him to Martial right now

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Scored a good header, did not much else and got subbed off.
The work rate he put in, his holding up play and the ground he covered were unbelievable he played as a striker but he was everywhere on the pitch. He was subbed off because he was tired covering every ground on the pitch.