Richarlison | Tottenham watch

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Got a lot of stick from Watford fans for this tweet. Marco Silva was the only reason he joined Watford so think it's likely he will leave in the summer.

Chipper

Adulterer.
His stats have plummeted lately. Don't know if that's because he's knackered but end product is almost non existent right now. 16 games with no goals, just 2 assists in that time. No assists in 11.

JoaquinJoaquin

Are those tears? If so, probably not because he was subbed.

Interesting bit the commentators were on about, how he's not had a break for over 12 months, constantly playing. Doesn't show it.
To be honest, I'd much rather have players cry because they want to play then just not give a feck which plenty of Premier League players act like.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Are those tears? If so, probably not because he was subbed.

Interesting bit the commentators were on about, how he's not had a break for over 12 months, constantly playing. Doesn't show it.
Brazilians are very passionate and emotional, we don't know if it's something else in his life but being subbed may have just triggered it off.

He's just a young kid anyway, many people forget that.

Red Star One

I really don't mind him crying for not playing full 90 minutes. Even though his form has dipped, he shows a lot of ambition and dedication.
Actually, Watford have quite a few really talented players - take Pereyra, Richarlison, Doucoure, Deulofeu. On their day they can be a very technical and strong team.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Well you can rule out Mourinho signing him.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Passionate for the game. Will go far.

DWelbz19

Actually, Watford have quite a few really talented players - take Pereyra, Richarlison, Doucoure, Deulofeu. On their day they can be a very technical and strong team.
They were until Silva got his head turned and suffered a massive list of injuries. Get some better central defenders and they could solidify being the 8th best in the league.

ZupZup

He was making a lot of the wrong decisions last night although he did look lively... shooting when others were better placed and ignoring simple passes. A bit like we have seen from Rashford of late. The usual for young players of this type really.

A couple of his teammates including Deeney went over and gave him an earful about two mins before he was taken off. He's likely just a bit frustrated.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Do we know why he was crying? I mean I get it's because he was disappointed to come off but it's not 'normal' behaviour

Charles Miller

Do we know why he was crying? I mean I get it's because he was disappointed to come off but it's not 'normal' behaviour
Probably just frustation and impotence with the situation.The season in Brazil starts in january. He dont had vacations due to the South American U-20. When he arrived in England he already had more than 30 games in his body. Now you can see that he is struggling to do simple things because he relies a lot in the physicality.

bebeanderson

He threw a tantrum after being subbed today.

I think he leaves Watford this off season. His form dipped but he has been playing for like 20 months straight with no hollidays.
I think its a big opportunity to buy him when his price is still low.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
He threw a tantrum after being subbed today.

I think he leaves Watford this off season. His form dipped but he has been playing for like 20 months straight with no hollidays.
I think its a big opportunity to buy him when his price is still low.
He is a left winger, predominantly, do you not feel you have enough :lol:.

DWelbz19

Young player in his first premier league season inconsistency shock

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I said it at the time but he’s well worth it. He’ll be at least double that transfer fee for his next move.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
This is Wolves they're playing. He'll fizzle out by Jan.

DWelbz19

Like my posts throughout this thread I've always been a fan. Marco Silva can obviously get a tune out of him and being the main man at Everton will be perfect to propel him on. I think he'll be physically a lot better as he looked shot after Christmas last year.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Like my posts throughout this thread I've always been a fan. Marco Silva can obviously get a tune out of him and being the main man at Everton will be perfect to propel him on. I think he'll be physically a lot better as he looked shot after Christmas last year.
Having the summer off has done him the world of good. He had played close to two years of nonstop football before that.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Wolves have looked poor. Moutinho and Neves do not work as a pair, they've been physically outmatched even with an extra man. Look very weak.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Wolves have looked poor. Moutinho and Neves do not work as a pair, they've been physically outmatched even with an extra man. Look very weak.
They've held their own against the leagues 7 best team. After being promoted this summer.

They'll finish top ten.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
They've held their own against the leagues 7 best team. After being promoted this summer.

They'll finish top ten.
They literally didn't have a significant attack until they had an extra man. They're also at home and while Everton are the 7th best team they're going to be in transition under Silva. Their best player was a signing.

Wolves wont get relegated but I'm not sure they'll live up to the hype either. Mid table IMO.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Might have cost a lot but absolutely adds something to Everton....they’ll be miles more dangerous with him in the team, his directness is what they’ve lacked for ages

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
They literally didn't have a significant attack until they had an extra man. They're also at home and while Everton are the 7th best team they're going to be in transition under Silva. Their best player was a signing.

Wolves wont get relegated but I'm not sure they'll live up to the hype either. Mid table IMO.
Mid Table would be a barnstormer of a season. They just got promoted.

I can't stand them. Hope they finish bottom. Mendes is an A.Hole and what they're doing there shouldn't be allowed. But they operate within the laws. They'll do well.

FujiVice

Everton could be a force this year. They've looked really good today.