Richarlison | Tottenham watch

OrcaFat

I like him more central indeed. Seems to be more threatening than at the wings.
I’ve never watched him and thought he could be Brazil’s first choice CF but seeing him at this World Cup he looks the part. He would combine well with Bruno.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Should've gone in for him for sure. He's not the most talented player or the most consistent, but he's capable of the spectacular, great work rate, very good in the air, good mixture of the dynamism, versatile but best centrally IMO. Ah well.

redcucumber

In hindsight, yes.

We quite rightly sorted midfield and added a reliable/quality centre back. We possibly could have dropped the Antony transfer and opted for Richarlison + Gakpo, but Ten Hag wanted his man - which is understanble.

Could really predict Ronaldo's gross misconduct either.
It made loads of sense at the time, too. I was hoping we'd take him off Everton.

Ideally Ronaldo would have left in the summer. It was clear last season that Ronaldo can't press or run but it didn't seem like he had many (any?) offers. Massive shame as Richarlison would be really useful for us. Would be great to have so many Brazilians, too!

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Now people know why I would roll my eyes on here when he was (frequently) called shit at Everton.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That's worse than Sane. Going to be a bit of a struggle to change Neymar's face to his mum's or something in a couple of years.

prateik

Are we sure he got that tattoo and not some fan and he just reposted it?

That's just horrible.. what the feck was he thinking?

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
The only positive thing I can say is that it's great that he and Neymar seem to get on so well considering their diametrically opposed political views in a very heated political arena. I commend that in a time when that's increasingly difficult.

On the other hand.....yowza.

In football related news, he apparently injured his hamstring in the warm up of the game and may be out for us for a while which is not ideal.

redcucumber

The only positive thing I can say is that it's great that he and Neymar seem to get on so well considering their diametrically opposed political views in a very heated political arena. I commend that in a time when that's increasingly difficult.

On the other hand.....yowza.

In football related news, he apparently injured his hamstring in the warm up of the game and may be out for us for a while which is not ideal.
How does he fit in at Spurs assuming everyone is fit? Is Kulusevsi back in the fold? A front three of Son - Kane - Kulusevsi is probably the strongest in the league. I guess one of Richarlison's assets is his flexibility, so he can slot in easily across the forward line. Great selection of players for Conte to choose from.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
It made loads of sense at the time, too. I was hoping we'd take him off Everton.
Even though I like Everton, I found myself wanting them to get relegated last season just so Richarlison would hopefully be available for cheap and we'd be the one to take advantage. I figured we'd have too many other positions needing big money to warrant paying the price Everton would demand if they stayed up.

I wasn't quite certain if he'd be good enough to be first choice for us if we were truly competing for titles again, but at worst I figured he'd be a great stop-gap in the meantime who would ensure that none of our other attackers could slacken off as he'd always be there ready to take a spot. But he also had the ability to step up to be undisputed first choice himself and would probably suit ETH's style well. Kind of like a potentially better version of Firmino. Huge workrate, good ability, good adaptability...I'm pretty sure I said at the time that he was the most 'sure thing' signing we could make out of all Premiership attackers. Never understood why he seemed quite underrated on here.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
That looks to me like a fan got it and tagged him so he's posted it, not that he's got it.

FujiVice

Not only has he gotten Neymar's face on his face, the bottom half of the tattoo is the same tattoo Neymar has on his leg. The little boy with the ball. I'm taking a stab in the dark that he really likes Neymar?

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
He should get two yellow cards if he ever takes his shirt off now.

That looks to me like a fan got it and tagged him so he's posted it, not that he's got it.
It's him. If you check the account it's got the whole process in the story.

Telsim

It somehow managed to turn out even worse once inked. :lol: Though I doubt the Neymar story.

captaincantona

Dodgy tattoo or no dodgy tattoo…this lad would solve our number 9 issue in a heartbeat. Seems to have the right character…he is also a lunatic and a funny bastard that hates Liverpool. We missed the boat on this one big time.