Richarlison | Tottenham watch

Charles Miller

My point is the prem is lacking in terms of a Brazilian contingent. While those guys maybe playing in Europe, the money is in the prem and if the clubs wanted them they'd be here in a jiffy.
I agree. Probably there's an idea that the Brazilian players would not fit the EPL, but now with coaches from all europe in the league this perception tend to change.
Its not a coincidence that a Spanish coach signed Gabriel Jesus and a Portuguese signed Richarlison.

Toad

As soon as I saw him over the weekend my first thought was - fantasy football.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I'm not convinced he's as good as some of you think. He is one of those players that tries fancy things but ends up bundling his way through. It's hard to say what it is, like the idea is there but the execution isn't always great. I'm not sure I've ever see this type of player become prominent at a top team. There just isn't that "crispness" to his technique that you expect from a top level player.

Then again I feel the same about Mane and he seems to get rave reviews so maybe I'm being too critical.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
As soon as I saw him over the weekend my first thought was - fantasy football.
I had him in early doors and binned him off after the Chelsea game, thinking he's done. Purple patch over. FFS...

On the topic of him, he does look alright. Part of a very well functioning team at the moment - I think he'll leave Watford ASAP, while he's in form.

R4lyf

We can keep a tab on him for at least till end of season. I honestly will prefer Malcolm from Bordeaux. He's a natural right winger. Much more needed in our team than Richarlison. Consider the front 3 of:
Rashford-Martial-Malcolm. Our front line if they live up to their potential and yearn to be better with good attitude and workrate, we are pretty sorted up-front in years to come. What do you guys think?

Toad

I had him in early doors and binned him off after the Chelsea game, thinking he's done. Purple patch over. FFS...

On the topic of him, he does look alright. Part of a very well functioning team at the moment - I think he'll leave Watford ASAP, while he's in form.
Yeah, early days and I don’t know a lot about him but he looks a decent player. Players like him need to make smart decisions as to where they develop their careers further, will be interesting to see how his career develops and whether he is in fact smart enough to make the most of it.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I'm not convinced he's as good as some of you think. He is one of those players that tries fancy things but ends up bundling his way through. It's hard to say what it is, like the idea is there but the execution isn't always great. I'm not sure I've ever see this type of player become prominent at a top team. There just isn't that "crispness" to his technique that you expect from a top level player.

Then again I feel the same about Mane and he seems to get rave reviews so maybe I'm being too critical.
This.

RedDevilRoshi

He certainly has started off really well. However so did Gabbiadini at Southampton.

It’ll be interesting to see if he can stay as consistent as he has done over the course of the season.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Will be playing for a major european club in 18 months I reckon.

Needs to improve his finishing though, missed some sitters in his early months in England.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yeah, early days and I don’t know a lot about him but he looks a decent player. Players like him need to make smart decisions as to where they develop their careers further, will be interesting to see how his career develops and whether he is in fact smart enough to make the most of it.
Yeah, he reminds me a lot of Zaha. Not in style, but in raw talent. If he can harness it into being more clinical and consistent, will be a great player, or will end up just like Zaha and Watford will remain his sort of level.

Roeindo

If city has the luxury of sane, sterling, silva..why cant we have rashford, martial and richarlison on a cheaper budget and younger too..

Some say hes at spurs level, well he surely strengthen them, they already have good fullback better than what we have

We should try to get him in summer...

TheOrgazoid

If city has the luxury of sane, sterling, silva..why cant we have rashford, martial and richarlison on a cheaper budget and younger too..

Some say hes at spurs level, well he surely strengthen them, they already have good fullback better than what we have

We should try to get him in summer...
100%.
I'm with you on every point.

Toad

Yeah, he reminds me a lot of Zaha. Not in style, but in raw talent. If he can harness it into being more clinical and consistent, will be a great player, or will end up just like Zaha and Watford will remain his sort of level.
Shame for Zaha really, I think he would have thrived under Sir Alex.

RooneyLegend

I see what you're saying but he's already double the player Zaha is which is huge for any player trying to reach that 'world class' level.

Charles Miller

His finishing is horrendous. Has potential but I’ll hold on before crowning him.
Its your opinion based on what you saw so far and i'll reply only because i watched him since he was 17.
He missed an absurd goal against Chelsea, some other chances and this is something that can happen with any player for many reasons; but hes finishing is excellent for a 20 years old. He scored almost 50% of all his goals with the left in career.
With more games and time you will see that his level of finishing is really good.
In other hand his passing and decision making need to improve.

Moonred

Its your opinion based on what you saw so far and i'll reply only because i watched him since he was 17.
He missed an absurd goal against Chelsea, some other chances and this is something that can happen with any player for many reasons; but hes finishing is excellent for a 20 years old. He scored almost 50% of all his goals with the left in career.
With more games and time you will see that his level of finishing is really good.
In other hand his passing and decision making need to improve.
Fair enough if you have followed his career for a longer period. And yes it is based on whatever little I have seen. But the larger point still remains.

Bwuk

Think he's class. Would happily add him into our ranks.

Andersons Dietician

Chelsea and us were linked with 18mil bids in the summer, papers played it as a tug of war and then he ended up at Watford. I’m guessing they were just names being thrown around to drum up the price.

Number1

Take it back what i said the other day him being a like for like replacement for Martial should Martial ever leave.

Richarlison would be an upgrade on Martial.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I see what you're saying but he's already double the player Zaha is which is huge for any player trying to reach that 'world class' level.
Well, not just yet. Last season Zaha got 7 goals and 9 assists. Obviously on his way to getting there, but is playing in a much better team.

But he's definitely talented, just think some people over hype players like him too soon.

TheOrgazoid

Okay, I don't care if we already have Martial/Rashford.
Feck that.

I want Richarlison.

RooneyLegend

Well, not just yet. Last season Zaha got 7 goals and 9 assists. Obviously on his way to getting there, but is playing in a much better team.

But he's definitely talented, just think some people over hype players like him too soon.
Sorry about that, meant to say he's already double the player Zaha is when it comes to movement which is important for any potential 'world class' player.