Richarlison | Tottenham watch

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Know he just has missed a couple of absolute sitters but what a player. Surely won't be long before he is picked up by a bigger club.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
7.4m, an absolute bargain.

Fantasy football I mean. The player isn't bad either.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
A quick google search tells me he got held up at gunpoint by a drug dealer once

Bojan11

Let's calm down. People were saying the same about Gabbadini.

He needs to do it for a few seasons before big clubs come knocking.

haram

He's still a bit raw. He's doing well at the moment, but we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He missed a sitter but gave a composed assist to Pereyra. There's certainly talent there.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Really like the look of him. Very explosive and has that ability to get into a lot of goalscoring positions. Hopefully continues to develop.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Guy seems to have a knack of scoring goal. I'd wait till the end of next season to see if he's the real deal though (Gabbiadini comes to mind.)

TheOrgazoid

Guy seems to have a knack of scoring goal. I'd wait till the end of next season to see if he's the real deal though (Gabbiadini comes to mind.)
Completely opposite striker to Gabbiadini.

The Italian isn't too pacey or physically strong.
He is all about off the ball movement and making intelligent runs.
He is a natural finisher; he strikes the ball with focus and finesse.

Richarlison is quick and strong - he can evidentally run past players and hold them off.
He is a blaster; every finish is a Bang.

Even if Richarlison doesn't score tons for goals, he will still occupy the opponent enough with his aggression to possibly enable a teammate to score.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Completely opposite striker to Gabbiadini.

The Italian isn't too pacey or physically strong.
He is all about off the ball movement and making intelligent runs.
He is a natural finisher; he strikes the ball with focus and finesse.

Richarlison is quick and strong - he can evidentally run past players and hold them off.
He is a blaster; every finish is a Bang.

Even if Richarlison doesn't score tons for goals, he will still occupy the opponent enough with his aggression to possibly enable a teammate to score.
Sorry I meant purely in terms of his goalscoring feats. I'm skeptical if he can continue his fantastic form ala Gabbiadini last season

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
The Brazilian answer to Richardson?

BarstoolProphet

Looks really good. What impresses me most about him is that the opposition players really struggles to wrestle the ball from him. Add to that good technique and pace and we have a potential top PL player in the future.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think what sets him in good stead is that he's quite an industrial and hardworking player. Bundles of juice -- something you normally have to force into a young flair player.

Irrational.

Isn't he right-footed?
Not sure, but he's a left-sided wide forward.

With Martial and Rashford already fighting it out for a place on the left, Pogba being a left sided attacker, Pereira at Valencia also favouring the left and our rumoured interest in Griezmann we really should be looking at options down the right - as our team is far too left-centric. Mata, Mkhitaryan, Lingard and Valencia battering shins is not good enough for a side competing for the title.

TheOrgazoid

Sorry I meant purely in terms of his goalscoring feats. I'm skeptical if he can continue his fantastic form ala Gabbiadini last season
Ah, my bad.
In that case, yes absolutely. Jury is Out until goal-tallying time in May.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Nothing to do with Gabbiadinni, after Gabriel Jesus and Malcolm, probably the best Brasilian player from the generation of 1997, Ajax were scouting them, it was Marco Silva who was following him and probably convinced them to sign him instead Ajax.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Not sure, but he's a left-sided wide forward.

With Martial and Rashford already fighting it out for a place on the left, Pogba being a left sided attacker, Pereira at Valencia also favouring the left and our rumoured interest in Griezmann we really should be looking at options down the right - as our team is far too left-centric. Mata, Mkhitaryan, Lingard and Valencia battering shins is not good enough for a side competing for the title.
Malcom (the Bordeaux player) is someone United should look to.

Champagne Football

Will Hughes got man of the match in the game ahead of Richarlison. Only a matter of time before Hughes is a PL star playing for a top 6 team

Foxbatt

I thought Gomes should have got the MOM. He was brilliant and kept Watford in the game.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Will Hughes got man of the match in the game ahead of Richarlison. Only a matter of time before Hughes is a PL star playing for a top 6 team
I like both of them, Richarlison is the more consistent of the two right whenever I've watched them but both will be playing at better clubs than Watford soon.

TheOrgazoid

Hughes has found his level. Same as Cleverly.

Richarlison has far more about his game that big clubs value than Hughes.

Richarlison has the bigger future.