Richarlison | Tottenham watch

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Didnt see the showboating but nowt wrong with it, doing a few stopovers to waste time is part of the game.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
A lot, not all - serious injuries - come from players 'only fouling' them with 'no intention to harm' ... so doing blatant fouls like this, with total intention to at worst, somewhat hurt, are clearly silly and should be red cards more than other stuff that just shouldn't be reds. Weak minded, I'd do it straight off the bat if I was Forest's next opponent if they are so weak. Just like the next CB Nunez faces is going to be all over him, chipping away.

I literally don't care, good on you Richarlison.... but I have to say that, we loved it when Nani did it to Arsenal all those years back.
I don’t really care either. I like showboating but I don’t mind a bit of shithousing either in retribution, as long as no one gets hurt. This entire situation was harmless and fun to watch.

Rojofiam

Just seen the clip, what's wrong with it? I don't know why this is even being debated tbh

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Just seen the clip, what's wrong with it? I don't know why this is even being debated tbh
Because of Carragher. He hates Richarlison and whenever he does anything he goes crazy on comms. He did it during the derby last season saying he was faking an injury (which he wasn't) and done it again when this happened too.

Rojofiam

Because of Carragher. He hates Richarlison and whenever he does anything he goes crazy on comms. He did it during the derby last season saying he was faking an injury (which he wasn't) and done it again when this happened too.
:lol:

BerryBerryShrew

Any time I see players being buckled for showboating and English pundits justifying it (or even celebrating it), I remember that we were a piece of Kenyon feckwittery away from signing Ronaldinho. I daresay his already short but glorious peak would have been a lot more short if he was pulling stuff like this in a league filled with wannabe 'ard men like Carra

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Not ironic, because it has to be a particular person to moan constantly about anything English.
Isn't Mockney an Englishmen who used to consistently go to both home and away England matches to support the team?

So what particular person is he supposed to be?

mu4c_20le

Whole thing blown out of proportion. I personally have no problem with showboating and time wasting, and putting him on his arse was the correct response from the forest player. Games gone if he gets condemned for that.

TsuWave

People are so weird.

Let entertainers and competitors entertain and compete. Players should be allowed to express themselves. The conversation then becomes between said player and their manager regarding if what they did is/was effective to what they were looking to achieve/game plan.

Restricting how players should play the game because the opponent might get triggered or feel disrespected is ridiculous to me.

Tarrou

i love it when players do shit like this

remember when Nani bantered Arsenal? Was way ahead of his time on that one :lol:

RVN1991

The English being sensitive per usual. Nothing wrong with what he did in the slightest.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
That is quality all round, both the sh#thousery juggling and the tackle. :lol:

FatTails

God the premier league is starting to suck more and more each year. Let's take all dribbling, skill, fun, and individualism out of the game and have 11 athletes running fast and pressing like maniacs. So fun to watch :rolleyes:

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Richarlison is quickly becoming a cult hero at Spurs. A few more things like this and he will be absolutely adored.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Yep I’ll always go on the side of the showboaters. Horrible when it happens to you, but that should just be used as the fuel to put in better performances. If you’re good enough to showboat and get away with it, then fair fecking play. Richarlison has gone up in my estimation!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Hamann was literally one of the worst PL pundits of all time.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
The English being sensitive per usual. Nothing wrong with what he did in the slightest.
just put yourself in the shoes of an english man and imagine if an immigrant turned up at your desk at work and did that and then walked off?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Love a good showboat. I hated the outcry when Nani did it.