Television Rick & Morty

The Firestarter

Not sure I dig those meta bits. "Ooh wee we have our own arc now!" . One episode is OK but this is becoming a theme.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I liked it...though I had to watch it twice as the first time I was slightly drunk and was completely lost.

I really liked the snake episode earlier in the series but seem to be in the minority there
The snake episode was great.

Fingeredmouse

I liked it...though I had to watch it twice as the first time I was slightly drunk and was completely lost.

I really liked the snake episode earlier in the series but seem to be in the minority there
The snake episode is the best of the series in my mind.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I think I’ve already seen the same story three or four times on Rick & Morty already. They’re getting seriously repetitive.

Sylar

I enjoyed the first episode, both parts of the story too. Was fun watching and went by quick

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I enjoyed it but I’m not sure why but it just doesn’t feel the same anymore.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Very strong start to the season in my opinion.

b82REZ

I think this series will have no bearing on any future plots and I won't be surprised if at the end of the season we find out we've watched a decoy in a standalone adventure in each episode.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I still don’t know what I’m supposed to like about this show. But I’m glad you all enjoy it and I know there’s no point me writing this here. Adieu.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just catching up on season 5. Thought the first episode was great. I love when they do that kind of stuff :lol:

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
First two episodes were great, third was a bit meh.

UnrelatedPsuedo

If you go into everything in life thinking you are "supposed" to like what others do, then you are doing life wrong.
If you go through life not trying to understand and appreciate what others find engaging, interesting, funny, you’re doing life wrong.

I literally do not get what part of it is supposed to be good. It’s a poor mans Midnight Gospel. People talk about it as if it’s this generations Curb when it feels like this generations Friends.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
If you go through life not trying to understand and appreciate what others find engaging, interesting, funny, you’re doing life wrong.
You said supposed, nothing about trying to. They are different things.

I literally do not get what part of it is supposed to be good. It’s a poor mans Midnight Gospel. People talk about it as if it’s this generations Curb when it feels like this generations Friends.
And that's exactly why you don't get it. The humour in it isn't "supposed" to be about what people think of it. It's quite the opposite actually.

UnrelatedPsuedo

You said supposed, nothing about trying to. They are different things.

And that's exactly why you don't get it. The humour in it isn't "supposed" to be about what people think of it. It's quite the opposite actually.
Oh good lord, don’t get your fanny flapping. Tuck it all back in and at least try and attempt to say what’s supposed to be so special about it. It’s a show that has a big following and it just rings really hollow to me. You’ve just rolled out the same ethereal ‘almost quite a point but not really one at all’ line that fans of the show routinely do.

Or don’t. Let it all hang out and I’ll toddle off none the wiser.

Sylar

I used to love captain planet (even making fun of 'heart' so enjoyed that

Especially Morty freeing Planetina...

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Oh good lord, don’t get your fanny flapping. Tuck it all back in and at least try and attempt to say what’s supposed to be so special about it. It’s a show that has a big following and it just rings really hollow to me. You’ve just rolled out the same ethereal ‘almost quite a point but not really one at all’ line that fans of the show routinely do.

Or don’t. Let it all hang out and I’ll toddle off none the wiser.
:lol: