Ricky Sbragia sacked

Kidders

Not surprised, his teams performances were awful, and the results reflected it, only watched the U-23s on MUTV but it was painful viewing.....is this another thing José was right about ?

SoCross

A move towards something positive. Let’s hope it continues !

Drz

Joyce + one of Van Persie/Fletcher/Scholes?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
What’s Paul McGuiness doing these days?

I note that Neil Ryan is the under 18 coach. Any relation to Jimmy Ryan

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
What’s Paul McGuiness doing these days?

I note that Neil Ryan is the under 18 coach. Any relation to Jimmy Ryan
I met Mcguiness and attended a training session of his once and I loved what I saw. He could put the likes of Jesse and Pogba in their box.

Last edited:

Scotty McT

Who was responsible for hiring this dinosaur in the first place? I remember the disappointment when his appointment was announced.

Acole9

Outstanding
Absolutely gutted can't believe the club have done this.

buchansleftleg

I have to thank Ricky for one thing. He made the reserve games so appalling to watch that I gave up on going to them and started watching the Women's team.

This proved to be great as they were well coached, seemed to play as a team and showed flair, individual skill and collective effort to win their league.

In other words they did everything that Ricky failed to do looking after some great talents.

Hopefully this is a positive sign of the club moving in the right direction.

Beaucoup

Not surprised he’s gone, I watched one of his training sessions and the players looked bored to fecking tears.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Sorry, but there is no excuse at that level to be playing crap football. Much like it is for the players, unless you’re Warren Joyce style, it’s the perfect place to blood young potential managers where they can express their ideas and style.

Grande

He fills the team full of young strong lads who are going to hoof it and knock the opposition players flying ;).
Aaaaha.

I have struggled with seeing why he was rehired and why he has been kept on. If the voices claiming Butt has been doing sound work was right, this strengthens that belief.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Things got so bad with Sbragia that Neil Ryan had to step in to coach the 23s on occassions.

CaptainAvengers

He was Sunderland gaffer. He should've done better really with a bunch of reserves after coaching a Premier League side.

He has let himself and his family down.. big United fans too so will take this personally!

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I was wondering if Chong, Greenwood and co play in this division

Grande

I have to thank Ricky for one thing. He made the reserve games so appalling to watch that I gave up on going to them and started watching the Women's team.

This proved to be great as they were well coached, seemed to play as a team and showed flair, individual skill and collective effort to win their league.

In other words they did everything that Ricky failed to do looking after some great talents.

Hopefully this is a positive sign of the club moving in the right direction.
Maybe Casey Stoney can do it on her spare time.