Rio Ferdinand on Ravel, Terry, Cristiano and more

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
You got some issue mate.

His religion doesn't matter here, why don't you get it? Stop trying to find a reason why Pogba decided not to drink.

What matters is what he does. And what he does is better than some other footballer.
I’ve got issues??

I get it, I didn’t agree with you so you post ad hominem

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I’ve got issues??

I get it, I didn’t agree with you so you post ad hominem
No you don't. I said you got some issue because you are so persistent to find reason or excuse outside football for Pogba that does the right thing.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
No you don't. I said you got some issue because you are so persistent to find reason or excuse outside football for Pogba that does the right thing.
I’m actually not. I presented an alternate view based on his faith.
Now two things; you can accept that Pogba is a decent human being who makes right choices or you can accept that the first is in part linked to him being a Muslim. It’s up to you.
It doesn’t change the fact that I like him as a footballer and from what little I know of him, I like him as a person.

PS: I may be in the minority but I want him to stay at Utd

204Red

Great interview, well worth the watch... what else do you have to do?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I’m actually not. I presented an alternate view based on his faith.
Now two things; you can accept that Pogba is a decent human being who makes right choices or you can accept that the first is in part linked to him being a Muslim. It’s up to you.
It doesn’t change the fact that I like him as a footballer and from what little I know of him, I like him as a person.

PS: I may be in the minority but I want him to stay at Utd
It doesn't matter what reason for someone does the right thing. What mater is what Pogba does is the right thing, good for his health & career as a footballer & also benefit for the club.

Member 113277

Does it matter?
Well it does provide one good reason why he doesn't get p!ssed.

Yes, though have to be said plenty that follow the same religion still do the latter...

So in the end, it still depends on individuals, here credit to Pogba.
My comment was factual and he's done the Hajj, so he probably takes it seriously.

Taking a broader view, he doesn't seem to get into any monkey business and acts professionally.

I hope he stays and contributes to our rise back to the top, he is a very talented footballer and a joy to watch when on top form.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Well it does provide one good reason why he doesn't get p!ssed.
Why is it even matter? That's not the point isn't it.

The point was that which one is better, getting drunk & driving while you are drunk or do hair cut & Instagram post.

Member 113277

Why is it even matter? That's not the point isn't it.

The point was that which one is better, getting drunk & driving while you are drunk or do hair cut & Instagram post.
It matters because if he has a constraint that prevents him from getting drunk and driving, then there is no comparison with hair cut and instagram, it's a logical fallacy.

Anyway, what comparison would that be - potential harm to general society, annoyance of Red Cafe members or anything else?

As I said in my post before, I like Pogba and hope he stays - if he can recapture his form post Ole arriving, he could help deliver a UCL place, when the season resumes. I reflect that he's played most of his united games in a team under the cosh and I'm excited to see what he will do, now we are on the front foot post Bruno's arrival.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It matters because if he has a constraint that prevents him from getting drunk and driving, then there is no comparison with hair cut and instagram, it's a logical fallacy.

Anyway, what comparison would that be - potential harm to general society, annoyance of Red Cafe members or anything else?

As I said in my post before, I like Pogba and hope he stays - if he can recapture his form post Ole arriving, he could help deliver a UCL place, when the season resumes. I reflect that he's played most of his united games in a team under the cosh and I'm excited to see what he will do, now we are on the front foot post Bruno's arrival.
You were replying to my post about me saying Pogba was criticised of what he does such as haircut & his instagram is actually no big deal compared to some other footballers who are getting drunk & driving while they are drunk.

Why does it matter whether he gets pissed or no? Has no relation at all.

Member 113277

You were replying to my post about me saying Pogba was criticised of what he does such as haircut & his instagram is actually no big deal compared to some other footballers who are getting drunk & driving while they are drunk.

Why does it matter whether he gets pissed or no? Has no relation at all.
Sorry, I really don't wish to discuss this anymore.

Stay safe.