RIP Harry Gregg

Paul_Scholes18

RIP hero of old.
Before my time to fully know and appriciate what they have done for our club.

Tribec

May Harry Rest In Peace, and lest we forget what he did.

We band the word legend out so often these days, but in the truest sense of the word Harry was one.

Moby

Dick
RIP Harry.

His contribution to our club and his immense bravery during the Munich disaster far surpasses anything one could do on the pitch. An absolute hero who we will forever be immensely thankful to!

Water Melon

May Harry Rest In Peace, and lest we forget what he did.

We band the word legend out so often these days, but in the truest sense of the word Harry was one.
Million times this. May he rest in peace.

"I'm Henry Gregg, 34 Windsor Avenue, who played football. Who was useful at it on good days and rubbish at it on bad days," he said in 2008.
"That's what I want to be remembered for - not something that happened on the spur of the moment."

Last edited by a moderator:

Black.Ghost

Just seen this. RIP, few could have done what he did during the event and afterwards. A strong man and a hero to many.

Steve Bruce

A great for my country and a great for my club, but that pales in significance to the bravery of the man pulling out people from the plane wreck of Munich.

Hero on the pitch & even bigger hero off it.

Harry Gregg RIP

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
RIP. Well before my time, but after reading into the Munich disaster years ago and hearing what he did - what an incredible person. Sounds like a cracking goalkeeper too.

God bless you Harry.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots

RIP Harry - a true hero and by the judging from footage above, that save from Di Stefano - an outstanding goalkeeper too.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
An actual hero of unimaginable proportions.

As fans of this club we owe so much to Harry’s actions, that cannot be overstated.

RIP Harry.