RIP Harry Gregg

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Rip Harry, there's no one more deserving of the title hero and legend for what he did on and off the pitch.

I imagine Sir Bobby will be devastated :(

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Even leaving Munich aside, he was someone that I just loved to listen to speak about the game in interviews. Absolute class; very sad loss.

RIP Harry, and thank you :(

Grande

He never wanted credit for the lives he saved after the crash. Seemed burdened with guilt feelings for those who died. Had a proper sense of responsibility, that man. One of the most memorable persons in the history of the club.

arthurka

Great guy and a great player.
Legend is to often used these days but he truly was on.
A Hero and a legend that´s really something.
RIP

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
The term hero is banded about so easily these days but Harry was a hero, a true hero. rest in peace, you will never be forgotten.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
A great man. Rest well Harry.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Rest in peace Harry. A great keeper but what he did at Munich surpassed anything a player could achieve on a football pitch.
A true hero and legendary figure.

Fitchett

Off to see his old mates just a few days after the anniversary of the crash.

My first United hero. Once my old fella told me about his heroics in Munich, I bought a “star badge” of Harry on the forecourt.

Remember the day after JFK copped it, United vs Dippers at OT. He broke his collarbone after Ron Yeats barged into him (must’ve been inspired by the Lofthouse barge) Harry had to go off and sit on the bench. Until... he couldn’t sit there any longer watching the lads coping with just 10 men. David Herd had taken his spot in nets and left his own no.9 jersey on the bench. Harry put it on and re-appeared on the pitch playing down the right wing, arm in a sling. No permission from Busby, no checks with the linesman etc... on he went. Mad bastard. Loved him.

voted best keeper in the world after the ‘58 World Cup.
rip Harry, lad.
I remember that match too. It was my first ever time at Old Trafford, as an 8 year old. Real guts from Harry to help the team. Pity the Scousers won 1-0. RIP Harry.