Rivals Draft

NM

@Gio I'm travelling in Europe but should be back by Sunday so would prefer Monday if possible.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
just looking at the RR rules, reckon bottoms will have same or lesser teams in the end :lol: bvb pool is beyond pathetic compared to the bayern one.

NM

I can send my write ups tonight or by tomorrow sry

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
By the way, can you elaborate on the reinforcement rules? Because it seems to me like you've changed them at some point and forgot to update the rest. If quarter finals are dedicated to Der Klassiker, why are we picking from Ajax & Feyenoord (that we've already picked from?). Etc.

Not to mention that having both Bayern & AC Milan (teams with deeper pools) in the top half is an advantage (on top of having Arsenal, Ajax etc.) but tbf I don't really care about it that much.

Quarter Finals - [Der Klassiker] Bayern vs Dortmund

1st Reinforcement will be from list below. E.g.: Top 4 winning managers will pick from Ajax and Bottom 4 will pick from Feynoord. Reinforcement will start bottom up i.e. Manager #4 and #8 will pick first and then work its way to the top.
2nd Reinforcement - You can replace and upgrade a player only from the same team you have picked in Round 1. E.g. if you are replacing a Porto player, the upgrade should also be from Porto.

Semi Finals - [Derby Ddella Madoninna] AC Milan vs Inter Milan

1st Reinforcement will be from list below. E.g.: Top 2 winning managers will pick from Bayern and Bottom 2 will pick from Dortmund. Reinforcement will start top down i.e. Manager #1 and #4 will pick first and then work its way to the bottom.
2nd Reinforcement - You can replace and upgrade a player only from the same team you have picked in Round 1. E.g. if you are replacing a Porto player, the upgrade should also be from Porto.

NM

Doing write up now but work has gone crazy so my online time will be really limited

NM

I'll send one tonight else I'll forfeit. My bad but ill try and do it now