Robert Lewandowski 2020/21 performances

Haddock

I remember reading about his diet and training regimen years ago. He likes to eat his meals backwards (begins with dessert and finishes with the appetizer). Well whatever it is, his physique is incredible. I reckon he could carry on like this for a while longer. Hope he has a good Euros this summer as he and Poland have been awful at every tournament since 2012.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
That's a weird take.
Taking penalties like Lewandowski is a quality in itself. And even without any penalty he would be on 32 goals in 28 matches right now.

Müllers season is very good but Lewandowskis season is among the best any player has ever played in the Bundesliga.
Why is it a weird take, I didn`t say that penalty goals shouldn`t count or that its not impressive for Lewandowski to have a good penalty record. I just said that for me, 40 goals and 17 assists is more impressive than 40 goals of which 20% where penalties and 7 assists. Lewa has a few points going for him (less minutes played, overall more strenuous season) but I prefer Müllers record.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
So he level with the record today? Just 1 more game to play in BL? Maybe he could break it?

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Müllers season is very good but Lewandowskis season is among the best any player has ever played in the Bundesliga.
Lewandowski's is for sure, but don't you think Müller's was too?

Edit: Or did you maybe understand Kasper was talking about Thomas 20/21, not Gerd 71/72?

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Possible he talks about Thomas Müller this season and you about Gerd Müllers Record season?
Yeah, think so too (see the edit). The post he replied to was certainly talking about Gerd.

Red Star One

I remember reading about his diet and training regimen years ago. He likes to eat his meals backwards (begins with dessert and finishes with the appetizer). Well whatever it is, his physique is incredible. I reckon he could carry on like this for a while longer. Hope he has a good Euros this summer as he and Poland have been awful at every tournament since 2012.
We had our best run in decades in Euro 2016, going out to eventual winners on penalties in QF. If we get a quarterfinal this year it will be a great achievement

pablo__p

Of course he had to do it with the last kick of the game. Football is one big fecking script for the masses :lol: :lol:

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
After wasting so many chances last week and today he scored goal 41 in the last seconds of the game

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
What a season once again for him and an absolute travesty they didn't award a ballon d'or last season as he would have swept the board.

Unreal striker getting better with age

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Such a fecking shame he got injured during the most crucial part of Bayern's season. Congrats to the man. Crazy achievement.

Cloud7

What a beast of a player this man is. I'll hold my hands up and say that while he was very good at Dortmund, I didn't think he would have continued to develop this much, but he's just kept on getting better and better.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Seems to be a pretty good egg. I think they would have won the Champions League had he been fit.

FatTails

LewanGOATski! He’s been incredible and in a fair universe, he should be winning back-to-back Ballon d’Ors.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Hmm, we were very good in 2016 and unlucky to have gone out in qf against Portugal.