Robert Lewandowski 2020/21 performances

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
He is on 35 goals and 6 assists in 25 games in the league. A goal or assist every 51 minutes. Absolutely ridiculous

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
He is on 35 goals and 6 assists in 25 games in the league. A goal or assist every 51 minutes. Absolutely ridiculous
I agree. The competition is that bad, it's ridiculous. A guy like Yeboah would get 50 If he were playing for today's Bayern team.

Blackwidow

I agree. The competition is that bad, it's ridiculous. A guy like Yeboah would get 50 If he were playing for today's Bayern team.
It can not be that he really is good and his team, too... - maybe things look easy, but he is on song with his teammates and he is acting tactically very smart to get into this positions...

Bayern scores as many goal in average in the CL as they do in the Bundesliga...

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Yeah he couldn't do that to a top team like Chelsea, right

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Troll somewhere else please. Thank you.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München

Lewandowski is the best goal scoring duo in Europe.

Ladron de redcafe

Lewandowski is the best goal scoring duo in Europe.
That's staggering. He really is special, isn't he?
I hope he wins the balón d'or, even if Bayern get eliminated. He's having the best season in Europe and it would be a shame to see the award to to someone else who hasn't been on Lewandowski's level because his team won the Euros or Champions League.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Bayern would have eaten EPL alive.
This season I am not sure - with the Champions League form from last season however it would have been a bloodbath (their matches against Tottenham and Chelsea were just brutal).

But there is no denying Lewandowski is at the height of his abilities now, really one of the best strikers the Bundesliga has ever seen and currently for sure the best in the world.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Amazing how good he is at the moment but also last year. The age range of 30 to 33 isn't dead yet in modern football, plenty of top players have shown great form at that age range.

Jerzol78

After today's game he has 39 goals in 27 appearances this season. With 2 games to go (against Freiburg and Augsburg) to beat Gerd Müller's record of 40 goals in one season.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
39 League goals in 27 games :lol:

Jerzol78

After today's game he has 39 goals in 27 appearances this season. With 2 games to go (against Freiburg and Augsburg) to beat Gerd Müller's record of 40 goals in one season.
And 7 assists.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
His injury will sadly prevent him from officially winning a Balon D'Or. Unless he has an amazing Euro for Poland and leads them to the latter stages, which is unlikely.

Have a feeling it will go to a Man City player, like De Bruyne, if City wins the UCL.

Boavista

His injury will sadly prevent him from officially winning a Balon D'Or. Unless he has an amazing Euro for Poland and leads them to the latter stages, which is unlikely.

Have a feeling it will go to a Man City player, like De Bruyne, if City wins the UCL.
Yeah that's quite likely, but I'd find it strange if it De Bruyne got it. I think Gundogan has been the better player for City this season, but there's no way he'd get a Ballon d'Or. So come to think of it, who else is there really, other than Lewandowski? Mbappe could obviously have a fantastic Euro, but going out of the Champions League hurts his chances too. I guess a lot depends on the Euros.

In any case, couldn't they decide to award another Ballon d'Or for last year, at this years' ceremony? I doubt that'll happen, but I don't see why they can't do that.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Unreal player, he really should win Balon d'or.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
39 in 27 ;)
If only his one injury in forever had nit happened for that PSG tie. :(
ESPN hasn't updated their website it seems, it's still 36 there.

But indeed, he has 39 goals ffs. :lol: That is madness.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Unfortunately, he isn't going to win Ballon Dor, Euros coming up and he plays for Poland.

Lyricist

He's just tied the record for most goals ever in a single Bundesliga season.

He's on 40 goals, same as the record set by the legendary Gerd Müller.
The Bundesliga has only 34 games per season. Lewandowski is currently 20 minutes into his 28th game of the season. 40 goals in 27.5 games. Based on playing time he's needed less than 60 minutes per goal so far this season.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
The entire Bayern team (field, bench, and coaching staff) gave him a little guard of honor afterwards :D

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Still rate Müllers season above him as Lewandowski took 8 penalties for the 40 goals while Müller didn`t take a single one that season and had 17 assists compared to Lewa`s 8. Nevertheless a crazy number for 28 matches.

ju_

Still rate Müllers season above him as Lewandowski took 8 penalties for the 40 goals while Müller didn`t take a single one that season and had 17 assists compared to Lewa`s 8. Nevertheless a crazy number for 28 matches.
Müller took three but failed to score a single one.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
That's a weird take.
Taking penalties like Lewandowski is a quality in itself. And even without any penalty he would be on 32 goals in 28 matches right now.

Müllers season is very good but Lewandowskis season is among the best any player has ever played in the Bundesliga.

Boavista

Not sure he deserves the Ballon d'Or anymore after those two misses just now