Robert Lewandowski 2021/22 performances

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Insane form. Bayern was unlucky to lose him last season or they could have won the CL. Robbed of 2 Ballon d'ors. Even if Bayern doesn't win the CL this season, he should win the next Ballon d'or. Top scorer in Bundesliga and CL.
If Liverpool or Madrid win the CL then no I don't think he should.
It's pretty close number wise between him and the star attackers of these clubs and they're doing it in harder leagues/for less dominant teams
If it ends up being City/Chelsea then I guess it will be quite tricky as far as vote goes and Lewandowski may get an edge due to journalists feeling he was robbed the past 2 years (which is definitely true for 2020 and I guess debatable for 2021)

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Another 30 goal season in the league already.
Has equalled another of Gerd Muller's records in scoring 30 goals in 5 different seasons. Over 600 career goals now, will almost certainly get to 100 in the Champions League and even has 74 in 128 for Poland. Quite remarkable numbers all round. Surely must be considered one of the greatest strikers of all time now.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
He's very underrated on this forum actually. Since he's getting numbers no one other than Messi Ronaldo got from this era, people underestimate his all round game.

This forums hypes up much lesser players a lot more.

Really wish he plays a season or 2 in the Prem. He would score bucketloads in the Prem.

Has equalled another of Gerd Muller's records in scoring 30 goals in 5 different seasons. Over 600 career goals now, will almost certainly get to 100 in the Champions League and even has 74 in 128 for Poland. Quite remarkable numbers all round. Surely must be considered one of the greatest strikers of all time now.
Yeah I'd say so. Anything he does at this point is making his legacy look better.

Will get 100 CL goals, 100 International goals, 700 career goals, 200 assists minimum.

He might just be the most consistent striker of modern history(since 1990s). His impeccable injury record helps a lot.

OneWhoKnocks

Such a great player but the bundesliga is beyond rubbish. If Bayern don’t win cl he won’t sniff balon d’or. He needs to change leagues.

Blackwidow

Such a great player but the bundesliga is beyond rubbish. If Bayern don’t win cl he won’t sniff balon d’or. He needs to change leagues.

Question is if he functions at the begin in a new team as well as in Munich. There is no big other egos in the offense in Munich and they know how to feed him, too.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Question is if he functions at the begin in a new team as well as in Munich. There is no big other egos in the offense in Munich and they know how to feed him, too.
Don't know if its ego or not, but Bayern wingers Sane and Gnabry are extremely selfish and barely create much for Lewandowski. Most of the time they go for glory and take shots even when there's an easy assist on. They don't feed anyone.

Muller and Lewandowski are great together though.

OneWhoKnocks

Don't know if its ego or not, but Bayern wingers Sane and Gnabry are extremely selfish and barely create much for Lewandowski. Most of the time they go for glory and take shots even when there's an easy assist on. They don't feed anyone.

Muller and Lewandowski are great together though.
Lewa is amazing but I can’t even remember the last right game Bayern had where he had the match winning goal in a CL match. This isn’t to say he doesn’t perform in CL as he obviously does, but it feels like when Bayern are on fire Lewa gets tons of goals but if it’s like a 2-1 match in CL you don’t hear from him as much.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Grabs another Individual award.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
50 goals for the season.
Leaving as a Bayern legend!! One of the finest. Probably saying goodbye to the fans.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Why Barcelona. They can't possibly be offering him more money.
They are. Also giving him a 3 year deal. Spotify willing to sponsor a superstar apparently as the face of the new project.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Is Barca really step up for Lewandowski? Or could Barca will offer him more money?

Doesn't make any sense on football/money terms.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
They are. Also giving him a 3 year deal. Spotify willing to sponsor a superstar apparently as the face of the new project.
The gold old "sponsors will pay money for superstar" thing is back. Shame Nike promised to do that for Sneijder when ManUtd tried to sign him and they didn't.

LARulz

So Kane or Ronaldo as replacement? Or they going for someone young and can mould?

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
So Kane or Ronaldo as replacement? Or they going for someone young and can mould?
As of now Lewandowski will stay until the end of next season.

I could only see him being sold, if there are good alternatives.
E.g. swap deal (+money) with FDJ, Gnabry moves to CF as he wants and Nkunku from Leipzig is brought in as replacement for Gnabry.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Nagelsmann would probably prefer Nkunku. Maybe even Darwin?

Salihamidzic I could see going for Uth. :lol:
Naggelsman has a hardon for anyone in Leipzig so I expect Poulsen Nkunku and Andre Silva

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
As of now Lewandowski will stay until the end of next season.

I could only see him being sold, if there are good alternatives.
E.g. swap deal (+money) with FDJ, Gnabry moves to CF as he wants and Nkunku from Leipzig is brought in as replacement for Gnabry.
I like the idea of investing the Lewandowski fee to buy Nkunku and shift Gnabry inside to CF.
Not ideal, but no one can replace Lewandowski 100%.
FDJ i like and Barca does need the money but the Gravenberch (+Laimer) are too strong.

Tavern in the town

It’s a bit strange how little people care about him. He’s a 40-50 goal a season striker who’s said he wants out, this should be huge news.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
It’s a bit strange how little people care about him. He’s a 40-50 goal a season striker who’s said he wants out, this should be huge news.
He is getting older and if he leaves it is to join Barca. That’s why there is not more commotion. He’s also got a thread in the transfer forum

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Would be even fit Barca's system?

Then again he'll still get about 35 goals in la liga.

I wouldn't mind him here if Ronaldo goes.