Gaming Rocket League

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
RLCS kicks off in NJ right now.

Anyone else watching it? Get free loot via drops if you're watching on stream and have it paired with your Ps4/Steam/Xbox account
I'll be watching it from tomorrow onwards. This year should be quite fun given that there is no strong favourite.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I'll be watching it from tomorrow onwards. This year should be quite fun given that there is no strong favourite.
I'd like Rogue or Vitality to win personally.

Not a massive fan of NRG or G2. Hate Cloud9 as I find Squishy very dull. I like Kronovi and how he's been there since the start so seeing him win something would be nice. I'm scottish so have a natural affinity to Scrub (despite his toxicity which I find hilarious)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'd like Rogue or Vitality to win personally.

Not a massive fan of NRG or G2. Hate Cloud9 as I find Squishy very dull. I like Kronovi and how he's been there since the start so seeing him win something would be nice. I'm scottish so have a natural affinity to Scrub (despite his toxicity which I find hilarious)
Personally, I enjoy watching Cloud9 and their attacking chemistry. I wouldn't mind them winning again.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I just got this on the £1 Game Pass. Played loads tonight. Not up to flying around with the boost level yet.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The basic 3v3. What else is there that’s good?
Doubles is also really good if you want to improve your individual skills whilst developing your game sense. If you feel a little adventurous, Chaos is also a good way to pass the time. Regarding the non-Soccar game modes, I would recommend Snow Day for now.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I just got this on the £1 Game Pass. Played loads tonight. Not up to flying around with the boost level yet.
Message me if you want a game. Still play this loads. Play on PC and PS4. Granted I'm pretty experienced but always happy to pass on tips. It's a fantastic game that people give up too soon on because it can be hard to master, but when you start to get to grips with it, jesus it's fun.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Message me if you want a game. Still play this loads. Play on PC and PS4. Granted I'm pretty experienced but always happy to pass on tips. It's a fantastic game that people give up too soon on because it can be hard to master, but when you start to get to grips with it, jesus it's fun.
If you play this a ton, hit me up. I'm always looking for fellow Caf players top lay with.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Doubles is also really good if you want to improve your individual skills whilst developing your game sense. If you feel a little adventurous, Chaos is also a good way to pass the time. Regarding the non-Soccar game modes, I would recommend Snow Day for now.
Will check it out, cheers.

I'm on Xbox but it's cross platform isn't it?
I deffo got a bit better at it. Started hanging back a bit with boost ready then I could defend or wait for it to end up in the middle and try to shoot. I'd usually time it bad but it seemed like a good tactic at this stage.
Most annoying thing at this point is teammates just blindly going for the ball when they shouldn't. Guess that'll get better as I go up the ranks.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I'm on Xbox but it's cross platform isn't it?
I deffo got a bit better at it. Started hanging back a bit with boost ready then I could defend or wait for it to end up in the middle and try to shoot. I'd usually time it bad but it seemed like a good tactic at this stage.
Most annoying thing at this point is teammates just blindly going for the ball when they shouldn't. Guess that'll get better as I go up the ranks.
You’d be surprised. I’m high diamond and I still see this.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The skill level increases, but most players still don't develop the game sense to not blindly go after the ball. I'm guessing that these players spend most of their time playing Solos but also play the other game modes, and they never seem to understand that they have teammates around them.

On the other hand, they may also be playing at a faster pace, so you may need to adjust your game slightly in order to sync with them.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
The skill level increases, but most players still don't develop the game sense to not blindly go after the ball. I'm guessing that these players spend most of their time playing Solos but also play the other game modes, and they never seem to understand that they have teammates around them.

On the other hand, they may also be playing at a faster pace, so you may need to adjust your game slightly in order to sync with them.
To be fair, i ball chase when i get bored of my other team mates senselessly going for the ball when im about to. Or if there isn’t any rotation in goal. If we had a team out i’m 100% disciplined. Always easier in a party aswell so you know what each other is thinking.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
That's all I've been playing. Can't seem to find a game in the ranked
I'm actually surprised to read that. I guess Xbox doesn't have too many players. However, can't you play against PC + PS4 players as well, or did you restrict your settings to only play with/against Xbox players?

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Yeah if you enable cross platform play you should have more luck.

I’m on my 2nd account.

ID PeriodPain69#2674

Wal2Fra

On Xbox and would be happy to jump into a Redcafe team.

wal2fra is my gamertag if anyone is keen.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Sorry lads, had to dash to the door to get my food haha. Think we did alright there though. Definitely saved my ass a few times flying out of nowhere to make saves. Will be back on tomorrow, and @esmufc07 can join us for the 4v4!

How long have you been playing?
Since Friday evening. Tempted to buy the Batmobile