Rodri

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Spanish Carrick?

Has an uncanny resemblance to him in his stature, technique and passing style.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Passing style? So far I haven't seen anything of note from Rodri yet regarding his passing, let alone resemble Carrick who was one of the best passers in the PL.

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
Passing style? So far I haven't seen anything of note from Rodri yet regarding his passing, let alone resemble Carrick who was one of the best passers in the PL.
He demonstrated it already quite nicely, and not just tonight, to be fair. He surprised me with his vision and passing ability, but he is nowhere near of Fernandinho (yet!) with his closing down and positioning. Burnley made it quite easy with their long balls and slowish passing. Having said that, he was phenomenal today.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
He demonstrated it already quite nicely, and not just tonight, to be fair. He surprised me with his vision and passing ability, but he is nowhere near of Fernandinho (yet!) with his closing down and positioning. Burnley made it quite easy with their long balls and slowish passing. Having said that, he was phenomenal today.
Partly feeds into why City seem more open compared to previous seasons.

SambaBoy

Said it earlier in the season that he reminds me of Carrick in a lot of ways.

Brilliant performance tonight, made some many key interceptions and he dictated the tempo of the game. Thunderbolt of a goal to go with it.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
He’s a very, very good passer.