Romano : Ole Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndySmith1990

The club haven't issued an official statement yet which is concerning...
Not really. There's a process to go through when sacking a person and an official announcement is the very last thing in that process. It'll come later today or tomorrow.

zurnalist

We lost about 12-15p because of the board's handling of this and the season could be over after Villareal...

After a month of this s*itshow, still no clear solutions in sight. Was the board sleeping through those games???

I have no words to describe the level of incompetence surrounding this situation...

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
We lost about 12-15p because of the board's handling of this and the season could be over after Villareal...

After a month of this s*itshow, still no clear solutions in sight. Was the board sleeping through those games???

I have no words to describe the level of incompetence surrounding this situation...
What's that in dollary doos?

AndyMUFC86

I hope we can get someone in as interim, and get Ten Hag in the summer. From all the managers we’ve been linked to, he’s the one guy I think could completely turn this club around.
I agree with you about ten hag, however I’m just waiting for Man Utd to start acting like a big club again. We need to get ten hag in now so next season will be pushing for a title. We should pay whatever it takes to get the deal done. I’d rather us pay 100m on a world class manager than any footballer on the planet

The midfield general

Remember gents it“s never over till it”s over, we not yet heard the fat lady sing,or the white smoke coming out of the executives chimney at Old Trafford.

The midfield general

So the fat lady has sang,it”s over the white smoke is flowing over Old Trafford, sad really as he is one of our own,but he was given plenty of backing and failed,I await to see who goes with him.

AndySmith1990

I guess people now need to give Curtis and Castles a bit of credit for actually having genuine sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.