6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoTMS

Am I alone in thinking all things considered, he's our best outfield player?

Msuker

Just imagine we signed Morata who is sulking and injured, while Chelsea's Lukaku is chasing a hat-trick at WC.

edcunited1878

Lukaku > Kane.

Genuinely is. Doesn't get to showcase it with the level of service he gets though.
Ehh...Wouldn't go that far at the moment. Different players, but extremely effective in their own crafts. Kane is better than Lukaku at the moment but if Rom continues to improve and score goals against the top teams, then all should be happy.

Norris

Brilliant from Rom! Just shows how good he can be with the right service. Two chances, two goals!

Inter Yer Nan

He's not better than Kane but he's a quality forward whose improving his game and if we are able to create more for us he'll be scoring for fun for years to come. He's as good a finisher as there is really.

Norris

Lukaku > Kane.

Genuinely is. Doesn't get to showcase it with the level of service he gets though.
I'm almost inclined to believe this, but Kane does carve out a few wonder goals for himself every now and then. His movement and decision making is also slightly better than Rom's.

But I definitely agree with the service part. If Rom gets more service, he can easily reach Kane like numbers.

Shark

@NotShark
Am I alone in thinking all things considered, he's our best outfield player?
No, definitely not. He works his socks off instead of fannying around, doing flicks and tricks. That’s all we ask for at United, consistency and efficiency. The tricks can come when we’re 5-0 up.

gr3yham3

I'm almost inclined to believe this, but Kane does carve out a few wonder goals for himself every now and then. His movement and decision making is also slightly better than Rom's.

But I definitely agree with the service part. If Rom gets more service, he can easily reach Kane like numbers.
Does Lukaku need a couple if kids with whom he could swear contentious goals on?

el3mel

Beast, and a very likable player and a character. One of the few players in our current squad that I really love. :drool:

Sanche7

Lukaku's first touch and dribbling have really improved.

Full Quotes :

“I think about the boy who came to us at Everton on loan from Chelsea in 2013, he had a single-mindedness, an awareness of what he needed to improve.

“I had my ideas but he’d always have ideas about what he wanted to work on.

“He is obsessed with improvement. To be an elite player, I think you have to have that quality.

“But he still talks about working one-on-one. He’s still got that drug to improve today.”

“In recent months, I’ve seen huge progress in his game and I’ve had huge personal satisfaction.

“His assists have improved, as has his back-to-goal play, his timing in the air, his use of his body, his use of his arms – everything that we tried to work at together five years ago.”

His improvement since his transfer to United has been very impressive hopefully he continues working hard and improving

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Saved my 10,000th post for King Lukaku.

What a striker, his record for Belgium is just incredible

AndyJ1985

This is why I think it's critical we buy a RW and full backs who can cross properly. We need to give him better service.

breakout67

Supports
Man City

Lukaku scored quite a few wonder goals at Everton.

Kane will never score a goal like that in his life. Kane is a phenomenal striker and better than Lukaku but I don't think it's farfetched that Lukaku has the potential to be better.

FujiVice

That City game at Old Trafford has really done some fans in I feel. He got a lot of shit after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.