4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkydaz

From what I've been hearing in the media he's been a model professional and gentleman. Wanting us to find a replacement and get it done nice and early and not try to force us out of respect. It's a shame it hasn't worked out, but oh well, that's football.
If inter cant find the money he doesnt go, thats likely the real angle. If he had respect he wouldnt have said his statement last week

Djemba-Djemba

I'm not a fan but surely it's not that bad? Damning if so
His goal against Chelsea in the 2-1 win at Old Trafford in the 17/18 season was his only goal against a top 6 rival in his Utd career.

We should have known he'd be a flat track bully, he was routinely awful against Utd. His display in the 2016 FA Cup semi final against us was laughably bad.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I still think we'd be mad to get rid of him without a replacement. He guarantees 15-25 goals a season and regardless of what opposition those goals are against, we need to replace them.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I still think we'd be mad to get rid of him without a replacement. He guarantees 15-25 goals a season and regardless of what opposition those goals are against, we need to replace them.
Not a fan of Lukaku but I agree.
We can't go into a season in the Europa league with Rashford and Greenwood as our strikers, it would be brutal for them both.
Sure martial can play some matches up top, but then we lack options outwide.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
He could have had a hat-trick at the Emirates alone, can't blame service for that.
If he had 12 big games that resembled the Emirates game I'd hold my hands up on this debate. The stats don't lie on this topic though. We are shit at creating chances. Which is why we need a striker who has a 60% conversion rate and can also pull chances out his ass. That won't be Lukaku.

Posh Red

If he had 12 big games that resembled the Emirates game I'd hold my hands up on this debate. The stats don't lie on this topic though. We are shit at creating chances. Which is why we need a striker who has a 60% conversion rate and can also pull chances out his ass. That won't be Lukaku.
Or maybe a forward that contributes more in the build up, thus helping the team to create more chances as a whole? You can’t deny that a few moves break down due to his poor ball control.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Or maybe a forward that contributes more in the build up, thus helping the team to create more chances as a whole? You can’t deny that a few moves break down due to his poor ball control.
Only so much a single forward can do.

But I am eager to be proven wrong on this issue, so we'll see come August.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
60 million pounds according to that tweet. I think we should take it. I know we are taking a hit, but better to have him out, when he does not want to be here.

60 million pounds according to that tweet. I think we should take it. I know we are taking a hit, but better to have him out, when he does not want to be here.
And we don’t want him either!

Mainly down to his shocking attitude and complete lack of application. This is not player power.

Having said that, we can afford to negotiate, there’s no rush.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
And we don’t want him either!

Mainly down to his shocking attitude and complete lack of application. This is not player power.

Having said that, we can afford to negotiate, there’s no rush.
Agreed. Got fed up with that horrible first touch. I know strikers feed of scraps, but that touch is just terrible for a 75 million pound striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.