4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngliaRed

Take 50-60m for him. His all round game is so bad right now even making him play through it is bad for the team.

He’ll do well in Seria A then blame his United days on Mourinho.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
That's the one thing that always put me off him at Everton. Yes he likes to come out with roaring speeches and hyperbole that makes fans like him, for example his 'deal with it' type comments this season and the massive article he did explaining his journey through football but too often do these types of stories come out about him also. For other players you'd err on the side of caution and not take everything journalists say as truthful but with Lukaku they were coming out quite regularly at Everton which surely can't all be made up. I do think that for such a supposed driven individual that wants to be the best at the best, he is really fragile mentally sometimes.

Cloud7

Lukaku wants out now :lol: You couldn’t make it up :lol:

Hope this is true though, go give your rousing speeches and be a “grown man” elsewhere big guy. I’m sure they will love learning about what a warrior you are off the field then wonder where that person is on the field.

Canagel

I already said as soon as he gets dropped he'll want out . It'll be easy to move on players like him. Look at his body shape, if he's not playing week out week out its going to get a lot worse .
Was kind of expecting these stories once Mourinho is kicked out and a new manager comes in and barely uses him . Came a lot earlier than expected.

HJ12

Ridiculous if true. Surely even he realises he's been crap and others deserve a chance. No one is ever a gauranteed a starter...or at least thats the way it used to be.

Charles Miller

We should not sell or take definitive conclusions about any player in the current situation. It would be better to wait for a new manager.

robinrooney

This is brilliant. Hopefully he goes and I never have to watch him play again. Worst excuse for a footballer I have ever seen.

Seems it doesnt matter if we play well or not, he's practically anonymous out there. We might as well field 10 players. God knows whats happened to him.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Didn't see any difference in his play despite the goal, which was a mere tap in anyway.
Did well for Mata's goal getting the ball out to Rashford. Some other good moments of holding the ball and getting his pass away, but also a few of his usual tripping up over his gigantic feet.

Overall I thought today he was more of a 5 out of 10, rather than his recent 2 out of 10 performances. Better, but still poor.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Getting praise for simple pass to Rashford before Mata's goal is all you need to know about his performances.

Raven

Thought he looked way better after he scored, he was actually controlling and shielding the ball, he also won a couple of high balls. Fulham were poor, and Lukaku wasn't great, but it's promising.

He's a good player, we saw that in the second half of last season, just seems his form, like the rest of his team mates, is erratic.

Morpheus 7

Scored a tap in and looked knackered most of the game. We looked like playing with 10 against better opposition, not near good enough at the minute. If Sanchez was fit, Lukaku should have had 3 weeks out to rest and lose some weight.

red4ever 79

Can we have a gif of that control and turn when he nutmegged himself in the first half, and if someone is really creative add into it the control and fall over from Southampton. Did a lot of pointing again.

Web of Bissaka

Finally give a good level of effort. Geez, after how many months of games wasted.

Other than effort, his plays are like usual. Adding another goal is a good thing, the main minimum expectation of him.

Greck

There was service today but I can't really say his general level of play was any better. Realistically the boxes he fails to tick at his position was never really about service. Maybe hopefully he enjoys Dalot's crosses in future games

Andersons Dietician

I watched the game by a river and I hate that but was it just me or did he seem to be playing with glue lathered over his boots? The ball was sticking to him for once, there was even a point where he did a bit of a Suarez with the ball clanging and banging off his shins whilst on a run and he some how still had possession of the ball.

Walters_19_MuFc

Mixed bag. Got his goal and link up play was decent at times, but touch still lacking.

Glad he got a goal. Two in two weeks. Hopefully give him some much needed confidence.

Also want to see him in a 4231, or at least with someone close to him, otherwise he'll be isolated.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Can we have a gif of that control and turn when he nutmegged himself in the first half, and if someone is really creative add into it the control and fall over from Southampton. Did a lot of pointing again.
which min?

kidbob

Biggest gripe is that with the United strikers of old two of Dalot's crosses would have been goals. I'm sure he suffers from a lack of service but at times that he gets the service he just doesn't seem to have that strikers instinct to be in the right place. Dalot put in a beauty of a cross and Lukaku had ran ahead of where the ball is, otherwise it was a tap in header in the centre of the goals. I think he's a lot better than he is currently showing but honestly I can't think of any first team strikers we've had in the Premier League era that he would start over (not including Welbeck and Macheda in this). That's the standard we need to be setting to get back to challenging. He's a squad player for a top side and a good striker for the sides below that. It's crazy how Ole was usually a sub type player for us and a prime Ole would be miles ahead of Lukaku. I'd take 40 million this summer if someone were to offer it.

snk123

He really does provide comedic value in the game. I laughed hard at that moment :lol:

ISS 98

Found he was dropping unnecessarily deep to take possession at points today, would much prefer he focuses on getting on the end of chances in the box. Dalot put one on a plate for him, and put another few good crosses in to the box in exactly the sort of areas you'd expect Lukaku to be dominating. Crazy that he scored in his first seven or eight games last year but has really struggled to impose himself on games since. One brace in a season and a half from a £75m striker :confused:

Bwuk

Better than he has been but still poor.

Play him against Valencia in the hopes he gets a goal and continues to build confidence.

Despite all his talk, I don’t think he looks confident on the pitch.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
You look at the quality Rashford has, then you look at this clunker and you wonder how anyone thought it would be a good use of 75M or whatever it took to get him. Our attacking play would look a 1000 times better with Rashford and Martial leading the line, linking play and bringing the midfielders into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.