Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
He's done well under Ole though, 7 goals since. Not speaking for those praising him on the back of that one game.
Just think its a bit quick to praise him as some saviour when he's only actually played semi acceptably in the last couple matches. Before that he looked like the worst striker Utd have ever signed.

Jeffthered

His goals in the last two games have been superb.. his finishing on Sat was excellent. I think, that HE thinks about his game too much... the goals he scored recently were all instinctive. He is never going to be a RVP etc.... but if he works hard, smashes people around, carries a genuine goal-threat, and get's more than his quota of goals, then I will not complain.

It is when he seems disinterested, that's when he does himself no favours.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He's posts are usually good imo. Maybe he shouldn't have been messing with @GifLord though, because he's just posting what others request.

What about all the people coming in here looking for gifs in order to make fun of our own players after wins? Shouldn't they be enjoying the performance instead?
@breakout67 is unnecessarily aggressive with whom he don't agree with but he still posts some good points and good posts. He needs to be calmer though.
He came in looking to be negative while everyone was being positive about a much better performance. Ironically he was being negative about supposedly being positive about Lukaku the whole time. No time for that nonsense. That and wasting @GifLord's time just to be a nob about him not rating Lukaku. Better for us both and everyone else if he just goes on the list rather than continually butting heads or having to keep seeing it.

el3mel

He came in looking to be negative while everyone was being positive about a much better performance. Ironically he was being negative about supposedly being positive about Lukaku the whole time. No time for that nonsense. That and wasting @GifLord's time just to be a nob about him not rating Lukaku. Better for us both and everyone else if he just goes on the list rather than continually butting heads or having to keep seeing it.
I can understand why anyone would want on him the ignore list due to the aggressive nature of his posts. I myself had a whole +50 persons on that list anyway for similar reasons. His posts are usually good, but no need for that level of hostility in it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I can understand why anyone would want on him the ignore list due to the aggressive nature of his posts. I myself had a whole +50 persons on that list anyway for similar reasons. His posts are usually good, but no need for that level of hostility in it.
I've actually got plenty of time for people who have a different opinion or even a bad one. Just can't be dealing with the antagonistic behaviour and I've struggled to not reply to it! Deffo for the best.

GloryHunter07

Fair play to him, he has really come through for us in the last few games.

Perhaps i have been a bit harsh on him at times, it will be interesting to see what Ole would do with him after a full pre-season

Nhuyb

As a belgian, I didn't know that...It can explains a lot.

But it can be resolve quite easily...

"Son jeu de tête dos au but est un domaine dans lequel il est plus que perfectible - une conséquence de sa myopie, qui l'empêche de juger parfaitement de la trajectoire des ballons aériens."

Approximative translation (sorry) :

"His back to goal game is a domain in which he is more thant perfectible, a consequence of his myopic vision, that don't let him judge perfectly the aerial's balls trajectory"

Source: https://www.eurosport.fr/football/l...ku-orgueil-et-prejuges_sto7172944/story.shtml

RedCurry

Don't see it happening, but would love nothing more.

Very glad he's come into form lately, but I can't see Thiago Silva being phased by him.

I really hope I have a bunch of posters quoting me and mocking me after he plays a blinder and we go through tonight though!
He's in form at moment. I am sure he's raring to go. He will get us goals if we can manage to carry the ball to their box. I believe in him.

sam147

Eh ? :lol:
He either transferred himself to Madrid in the career mode or he supports them. He is being really coy about it. This isnt the first time. Maybe Jose knows he is at Madrid next season and has told him he wants him. We should be looking to sign another striker in that case.

Greck

No problem. With any luck Jose gives us 100m for Lukaku and Matic. Heck maybe we can get him to take Mctominay for 40m.

KrasHammerhand

No problem. With any luck Jose gives us 100m for Lukaku and Matic. Heck maybe we can get him to take Mctominay for 40m.
I would move the first two, but think we should keep McTominay. He has played very well so far.

InfiniteBoredom

Biggest performance since he’s been here. Super pleased with that.

Still have my reservations but continue in the same vein and he’ll stake out a place for himself in the squad next season.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Rammed his big size-12 Timberland boot down my throat tonight. Absolutely massive performance from the big man.

Raven

What is there to say? Excellent from start to finish and clinical, he won us this tie.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
His attitude is absolutely brilliant. Absolutely dedicated to establishing himself at this level but knows how to have a laugh at all the scrutiny he faces

el3mel

Sorry for every bad word I have said about you. I'm an idiot. Punch me in my fecking face, my big man !!

Slevs

likes to play with penises
A leader tonight. Took control of the line when Rashford wasn't at his best.

OverratedOpinion

Staggeringly good performance, excellent even if you forget about his goals. It has been hard going being a fan of his for the last few months.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Always in the right places in that first half. Confidence must be boosted beyond belief now!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He was moving towards Buffon while the ball was still in the air. That’s some good strikerin

BlackBen

Lukaku has really stepped up in the last few games. He’s proving that he deserves to be in this team and long may his form continue

R'hllor

Well done to him, happy for him too. Just dont understand why people mixing stuff when it comes to praises and criticisms.

GM K

At a crucial Champions League evening where most of our big guns were missing, Lukaku took charge and led the team. For his performance in this game, he has earned that 75 million worth.

Ban

Was practically unplayable at times. Did tire a bit in the 2nd but definitely a MOTM.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Brilliant... Absolutely brilliant from big Rom.

What a man.

And at the end with Kimbembe too... Absolute class act

Intilo

Now that was 75m striker performance. He looks like twice the player than he was at the beginning of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.