Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Sell him to whoever wants him, his record against the top 6 has got even worse this season

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Broken record saying he isn’t good enough. And today was an actual good game for Lukaku. You could tell he was up for it but his best isn’t all that.

Bobski

Conditioning is a disgrace, to look less fit than a lummox like Higuain...

Good first 30, then gassed.

starman

Had a few decent moments but terrible striker when we are in desperate need of a goal. His alertness is that of a hungover Sunday league player

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He played well today. Not sure why he'd get the blame for the keeper making a complete hash of it.

Devil may care

First 25 minutes he played well and then faded, scond half was one dumb run after another, just no awareness positionally of where Chelsea's CB's were.

Nico87

Can you imagine the exasperation of Cristiano if he does indeed go to Juve, Ronaldo wants a CF who will do a lot of his dirty work and then hold up the ball and bring him into play to get the get the goals himself .Basically everything Lukaku struggles with, the fall out would be ugly.

He's not bad player, he's fantastic in bursts, but any high intensity game and he can't cope after half an hour. Also why do we consistently try and aim for him as at target man?, he's good at the crosses coming in from wide but he runs under everything from back to front.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Probably had a full on anal sesh this week with his girlfriend with the amount of times he was caught offside.

stepic

No excuse for those off sides at the end. His fitness is absolutely shocking.

Had a good first 20-30, then was useless afterwards.

Still better than Rashford though

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He's terrible. Blowing out of his arse after a 30 yard run and never recovered.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
He played well today. Not sure why he'd get the blame for the keeper making a complete hash of it.
Nice pass to Shaw for the goal

Literally the only good thing he did. He was terrible for the rest of the game.

Even his first chance he fluffed he should have done better.

Yet another big top 6 game and he fails.

el3mel

Our best player first half. Didn't notice he was playing second half.

Feel like I'm gonna copy and paste this in every other player thread now.

mu4c_20le

If anyone is still willing to pay 60M+ we need to sell. i dont care if he knocks 20 past the small teams, he's just way too limited and frustrating to be our 9.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
How did we score today then. You guys are blind.
I knew someone would say this.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Manchester United’s centre forward needs to do so much more.

He’s an aberration compared to some of our greats.

Feck him off to Juve if they are thick enough to actually pay using cash.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Is he back onside yet? Those last 10 minutes are unforgivable in the context of our season. Must have been offside 4 times in the last 8 minutes. Pathetic.

Then you watch Higuain who can barely move perfectly time his saunter...sigh.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
If anyone is still willing to pay 60M+ we need to sell. i dont care if he knocks 20 past the small teams, he's just way too limited and frustrating to be our 9.
He has scored 15 in all comps this season and 27 last.

He’s not even prolific. He’s just a useless shithouse.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I like it when people think he is doing well because he makes one or two good dribblings and crosses from wide, when in reality he escapes crowded places and wanders wide to get himself in one on one situations and crosses in dangerous area but usually there's no one here because that's the place where ROMELU LUKAKU SHOULD BE, AND NOT OUT WIDE DRIBBLING PLAYERS! I am pretty sure opposition teams let him do that at this point, because we never do anything good from those situations in the end.

In general thought this one on of his better games this season, which is saying a lot.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Really good first half for the most part, great flick to Shaw. So annoying though how he is always seemingly not in the box and just drifting wide way too often.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Very good first half. Him and Pogba are so similar in their application to the game. When they get tired they lose some of their ability, which is natural but they lose the mental part too which is always disappointing and has a negative effect on the rest of the team. Their heads drop very quickly and they just stroll around blaming others. Big egos, not enough application.

haram

I knew someone would say this.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Manchester United’s centre forward needs to do so much more.

He’s an aberration compared to some of our greats.

Feck him off to Juve if they are thick enough to actually pay using cash.
What was he supposed to do in the second half? Honestly both his strike parners were fecking shit and we created nothing and had no tempo. He is one of the main reasons why we even scored in the first place.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
What was he supposed to do in the second half? Honestly both his strike parners were fecking shit and we created nothing and had no tempo. He is one of the main reasons why we even scored in the first place.
With zero effort the cnut could have stood onside. He’s beyond useless.

haram

With zero effort the cnut could have stood onside. He’s beyond useless.
He was offside maybe 2, 3 times. He wasn't even expecting the lofted pass from Matic. If he’s useless then what the feck are the other morons.

m1tch

Played well in the first half, seemed like his heart was really in it today. Sadly he's in atrocious condition for a 'professional' footballer. 8/10 first half, 2/10 second half, embarrassing.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
He was offside maybe 2, 3 times. He wasn't even expecting the lofted pass from Matic. If he’s useless then what the feck are the other morons.
Are you supposed to be a fan of the club or the player? If he fecks to another club are you going with him?

Feed Me

I'm hungry
They, too, are useless.

There’s nothing in this squad.

Not one redeeming feature.

This is easily as bad as it has been in my years of supporting United.

I’m truly worried for the future of the club.

haram

Are you supposed to be a fan of the club or the player? If he fecks to another club are you going with him?
Lukaku was not the reason why we dropped points. In fact, if we had got all three he would have been one of the main reasons. feck off.

Manowar

Is he some sort of your relative? Nobody is defending Sanchez as he is also shit, but Lukaku is never the man to lead out team to glory. Just admit it, he will go to Italy and maybe you can follow him there.
Rashford and Sanchez were the problem. Not him.

Kopral Jono

Lukaku had a really good first half and clearly showed what he's capable of. A different story after the break, which was largely due to Mata, Pogba, Rashford and Sanchez being complete idiots.

Tapori

Lukaku is an enigma wrapped in a riddle covered in a poor first touch.

Great attitude - Terrible fitness - Terrible touches - Poor game IQ when he's unfit and offside multiple times and that chance when he's through he should be quicker to switch and shoot on his right..
Big Rom should be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.