4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadrevelz

I'd rather he didn't call out United fans for justified criticism when he was playing terribly. He should say "yes I was crap, but I have trained hard and now I am reaping the rewards".

haram

I'd rather he didn't call out United fans for justified criticism when he was playing terribly. He should say "yes I was crap, but I have trained hard and now I am reaping the rewards".
He is one of the most disrespected forwards in the entire league. He can reply however he likes.

Arsenal 2:0 Man Utd

TsuWave

this guy cannot be our main striker. he seems like a nice guy but he's just not good enough. aguero would walk away from this with a hat trick

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Proves why he just isnt reliable enough as a starting striker for a top club. Yeah he'll have a nice purple patch here and there and is a decent option of the bench but he's just not at that high of a level..

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Needs replacing in the summer if possible

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Not clinical enough. Missed huge chances at 0-0 and 1-0 today.

Get Lingard, Rashford and Martial back as our front 3

laughtersassassin

Simply put his misses and De Gea's feck up cost us the game.

Need to be more clinical next game. Top 4 could be a tough ask which will make our summer harder.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Thought he looked good again today, he looks fitter and back to beast mode but should have done better with at lest one of his chances.

el3mel

That's unlike Lukaku.

Did everything great except finishing, which was atrocious.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
We saw today why he is nowhere near good enough when it comes to the crunch. He should be walking away with the match ball under his arm.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It didn't take long for some of you pals :lol:.
Reactions today aren't based on one game. Sky showed he had 6 goals in his last 3 games, and the 30 before that he had 6 goals too. Not an elite striker and has cost us.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Decent game for Rom overall today I thought. His finishing just wasn't there and he wasn't helped out by Rashford who was shocking.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
4 yards out, hits the crossbar.

Dribbles the keeper, mishits it. Fecks up the rebound.

One-on-one from 6 yards out. Hits the keeper.

All his fault.

Djemba-Djemba

You just can't trust him to be your main striker because he's always capable of games like today.

I thought his all round play was good but he's our main striker and he missed two sitters and it's cost us big time.

His record in the big games against our rivals is as bad as it gets.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Really good game. He didn’t intend to miss those chances, but it just so happened.

Greck

Even on his good day he's going to miss these chances you don't want your first team striker missing. Linkup was great

TsuWave

It didn't take long for some of you pals :lol:.
i'm more surprised that people get fooled by his purple patches, historically he has always been that type of player to score a bunch in patches after long droughts, and for a top team that wants to challenge that just isn't good enough

Andersons Dietician

He was MOTM really but those misses weren’t great. The 2nd one ok he’s made that opportunity and it’s actually really good goal keeping but the 3rd one he has to be taking that first time. Other than those, hold up play was brilliant, touch was good, linked up play well and looked dangerous. Needs to become a bit more greedy for me and just run at people as no one can cope with him when they are shoulder to shoulder.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Reactions today aren't based on one game. Sky showed he had 6 goals in his last 3 games, and the 30 before that he had 6 goals too. Not an elite striker and has cost us.
His finishing was terrible today, totally unlike him. Was very good apart from that and much better than Pogba, Rashford or plenty of others. Strikers do miss chances you know. However, his record against TOP 6 is appaling, it's just funny how he was great 2 hours ago and now he's not good enough.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I don't get the praise for him today. The only redeeming feature of his game is goals. He missed chances that could have completely changed the game. His link up play is still terrible.

A useful squad player.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Has a great game outside of the box and it's all undone by his poor game inside the box. The finishing is where you expect him to shine but it failed him today.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Frustrating. Should certainly have two, possibly three. Should have an assist as well.

It looked like he could have had 200 chances and not scored, it was one of those days.

Reddevildans

I've been saying for a long time his record against the top teams is what will stop us challenging for the title. Big players and strikers score the chances he had. Simply should have buried one of them. His overall game was superb but he has to finish his BIG chances. He has to.

Minimalist

He was still good today despite not getting his goals.

Can't rely on one striker all the time anyway. His partner was trash.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Yeh.. a few good games, running his mouth off on fans, then playing like this. Although seems like he likes criticizing people, maybe he'll learn his lesson.

AJ10

FFS its one of those days for him. joke today with his finishing but i thought his overall play was good and looks to be improving.

haram

I don't get the praise for him today. The only redeeming feature of his game is goals. He missed chances that could have completely changed the game. His link up play is still terrible.

A useful squad player.
If you think his link up today was terrible you are blind.

NK86

Decent game for Rom overall today I thought. His finishing just wasn't there and he wasn't helped out by Rashford who was shocking.
By which standards was that a "decent" game? He missed 2-3 sitters today. If your main striker has those many misses then the only way he could have a decent game is if we set up multiple chances himself. He basically kept the ball a bit better than usual and that is all it takes it seems for people to think he had a good game.

The moment he missed that sitter from 4 yards out I knew he would cost us like against Spurs earlier in the season. Really needs to be upgraded as he cannot lead the line if we want to challenge for titles.

Djemba-Djemba

You can't miss 3 huge chances as a striker and be considered to have had a good game.

He looks slimmer and fitter and his touch and passing was good but his finishing cost us hugely.

UncleBob

Not sure what to say

On one hand he generally did well, on the other hand he wasted some absolutely mental chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.