Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
It is unbelievable that United has an expensive international striker that is technically incapable of creating his own chance.

At least Chicharito was a nightmare to play against and was money one on one.

steakpie

I thought he done well. Should never have been taken off, Ole's subs are crap.

Inter will also be looking for a new center forward and Man Utd star Romelu Lukaku is being linked with joining the San Siro hierarchy: "No, not Lukaku, come on. He looks like you, Pierluigi", Cassano said to the anchor of Tiki-Taka Pierluigi Pardo who is one of his closest friends as well as one of the most popular Italian journalists who, however, is not famous for his fitness.
Hehe.

The majority of Lukaku's lack of effectiveness today,more so in the second half, is on Ole.
Why have your target man continually put in crosses to team-mates who dont compete in the air ?
Da-f*ck.

Stacks

Think he was decent tonight, considering the shower we served.
He was good tonight. Much better than Martial and Lingard.
Decent today.
The majority of Lukaku's lack of effectiveness today,more so in the second half, is on Ole.
Why have your target man continually put in crosses to team-mates who dont compete in the air ?
Da-f*ck.
Did he cause West Hams mediocre defence any problems?

mu4c_20le

The reason he was shoved out wide was because he was ineffective as a striker. He was dropping deep and providing crosses so might as well put him there... i couldnt see him receiving the ball comfortably and scoring today. Rashford was so much more lively when he came on and took over so obviously a good sub.

Cloud7

He caused a bit of problems in the first half. I’m not saying that’s the standard we should be aspiring to, but the other two were so bad they made his small contributions seem memorable.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
In the first half he did. Have to be biased to think otherwise. Set up Pogba and Lingard with great bits of skill for starters. Even forgetting that, he was still our comfortably best attacking player.

LJJT

The sticking him out on the right doesn’t really work cos his crosses are mainly crap and his step overs are like he has lead boots on and he always has to cut back on his left. He wasn’t the worst today but we need a better top top main striker.

Irwin99

Wish he'd shoot more. There are games when he plays decent like today but barely has a shot.

El Jefe

Ole is giving him the treatment Jose gave Martial without the harsh words.

You just know if our attack isn't functioning properly, Lukaku will be the first one hooked off or shunted to the wings regardless if others are playing worse. He was our best attacker today until the subs which isn't saying much but moving him to RW didn't help him or the team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's most effective when rampaging into loads of space centrally with the ball, or as a finisher in the box.

We don't seem to make much use of either situation.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I think it tells you all you need to know when he's getting taken off for a kid in a must win game. He has to go this summer, not a bad player but just not the right one for us. Moving him on will be a challenge though.

Kostov

I think it tells you all you need to know when he's getting taken off for a kid in a must win game. He has to go this summer, not a bad player but just not the right one for us. Moving him on will be a challenge though.
It tells how out of his depth was Ole with his in game management to take off Lukaku, our best attacker today and leave Lingard the entire 90 minutes.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It tells how out of his depth was Ole with his in game management to take off Lukaku, our best attacker today and leave Lingard the entire 90 minutes.
This. Lukaku was willing to get out of his comfort and try thing on the right wing, whatever the feck Lingard was doing, I have no idea.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He should have stayed on the pitch. Why was he moved to Right and then, he kept on firing crosses to our midget forwards.

OldTrevil

There were moments in that game I wondered if he was even on the pitch, he spent most of the time hiding from action. I'd love some of what those who are saying he was the best attacker are smoking

AndyJ1985

There were moments in that game I wondered if he was even on the pitch, he spent most of the time hiding from action. I'd love some of what those who are saying he was the best attacker are smoking
Deciding who to award the title of "best" attacker to between Lukaku, Martial and Lingard feels like a very pointless exercise in all honesty.

Devil may care

He started decently but faded as the game went on, I've never been a fan but he was unlucky to be the attacker hooked in the last 2 games, not good enough but none of our attackers look good enough right now.

Paul_Scholes18

Not impressed with him today, but it was the same with everyone. He is not a player to do things on his own really either when the team is not creating chances.

iKeano

He is a fat lazy man.
His arms do more work pointing than his legs do running.
Brian dead, overweight, inconsistent. Get rid and buy a running striker.

Anyone ever see his heat map or sprint stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.