Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I hope all the people hating on pogba for saying WAY less are going at Lukaku with full force.

The guy knows he can’t hack the prem anymore and wants an easy life in Italy. Cya.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I hope all the people hating on pogba for saying WAY less are going at Lukaku with full force.

The guy knows he can’t hack the prem anymore and wants an easy life in Italy. Cya.
It's not really the same thing though.

Pogba was a former youth player who already controversially left the club once before later returning amid huge fanfare to what he then described as "home". Lukaku, on the other hand, arrived here two years ago with zero connection to the club.

Pogba is also the team's star, most talented player and beloved by our current manager. Lukaku is out of favour, not a guaranteed starter and was an ally of the former manager who was sacked earlier in the season.

Given all that, it would be remarkable if fans didn't react with more vitriol towards the idea of Pogba leaving (again).

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Getting mugged off by a second tier striker. The state of our club. Sell him and get Jovic or Piatek, we'll be better off.

Broad Street Bullies

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I had the same dream as Lukaku! I also dreamt he signed for a club in Italy, but just as he was about to sign the dotted line he dropped the pen given to him and then I woke up.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I just hope Conte gets the job and doesn't change his mind. Suning hopefully give us a few bob in return.

izec

Think he needs to do more interviews. Such a weird guy, from his early motivational interviews and how tough and how hard he trained to wanting to play in Italy. He cant shut up about it

clarkydaz

I fear italy are not dreaming of you, Rom. Cannot leave quick enough, the club should give him compsssionate leave and a plane ticket to find a taker

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
His brother still plays in Serie A doesn't he?
Yeah, a squad player at Lazio. He (Jordan Lukaku) showed up a stone overweight for his Newcastle medical this January and they didn’t sign him.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Yeah, a squad player at Lazio. He (Jordan Lukaku) showed up a stone overweight for his Newcastle medical this January and they didn’t sign him.
Professionalism runs in the family then...

Toad

Who’s dream is to play in Serie A? High bloody ambitions there :nervous: or am I missing something.

Boycott

Half an hour flies by in Romelu Lukaku’s captivating company. The Everton striker pauses to consider only one answer and that is when asked whether he genuinely believes he can be superior to Sergio Agüero, whose potent ability he can measure up close at Goodison Park on Sunday. “Yes,” he eventually replies with index fingers on chin and a slow nod of the head. “Yes.”
Everton Lukaku had incredible self-belief and at times his own fans didn't like the arrogance. He's not been like this for United this season. Feels like he's accepted his days are numbered.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/21/romelu-lukaku-everton-interview

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Has been poor for a while unfortunately, heart is not in it, time to move on.

There was a time when he was being bigged up as better than Kane, I recall the race to 100. But he hit a plateau and Kane took his game to the next level. Was it a mental thing, depresion? Slack professionalism? Wrong advice and training regimes? Falling out with players or backroom staff? I dont think we will ever know what went wrong for the big man here.

He always had elements of his game he needed to work on, his play outside the box wasnt the best and his work rate for the team was questionable at times. I kinda had hopes he would be Drogba v2.0 for us, kind of like how Kane is Shearer v2.0.

Djemba-Djemba

Coming out with saying he would love to move to Barcelona right before we played them, and now talking about his "dream" to play in Italy after his fecking pathetic performances for the majority of this season is insulting.

I know it's been done to death but if Pogba had come out with either of these statements he'd be getting ripped apart.

It's only because nobody cares about Lukaku that his comments haven't caused much of a stir.

Kostov

Coming out with saying he would love to move to Barcelona right before we played them, and now talking about his "dream" to play in Italy after his fecking pathetic performances for the majority of this season is insulting.

I know it's been done to death but if Pogba had come out with either of these statements he'd be getting ripped apart.

It's only because nobody cares about Lukaku that his comments haven't caused much of a stir.
I'm not saying I like players mouthing off in the media, but it's not quite the same to Pogba. Pogba gets constantly picked by Ole even when he has shit games. Lukaku plays better in a game of football than Rashford for example and yet he finds himself on the bench while Marcus starts despite being shit as well. He has a reason to feel hard done by Ole imo.

Djemba-Djemba

I'm not saying I like players mouthing off in the media, but it's not quite the same to Pogba. Pogba gets constantly picked by Ole even when he has shit games. Lukaku plays better in a game of football than Rashford for example and yet he finds himself on the bench while Marcus starts despite being shit as well. He has a reason to feel hard done by Ole imo.
Lukaku has had about 4 good games under Ole.

He's currently on yet another one of his long goal droughts, he can have absolutely no complaints on being dropped.

Kostov

Lukaku has had about 4 good games under Ole.

He's currently on yet another one of his long goal droughts, he can have absolutely no complaints on being dropped.
He has been better in a couple of games under Ole and yet found himself on the bench or taken of instead of Rashford despite Marcus being worse. That part of Ole’s management is being pointed out quite often. And Lukaku has been the victim most of the cases imo.

Djemba-Djemba

He has been better in a couple of games under Ole and yet found himself on the bench or taken of instead of Rashford despite Marcus being worse. That part of Ole’s management is being pointed out quite often. And Lukaku has been the victim most of the cases imo.
I disagree.

I think even when Rashford has been poor he almost always puts a shift in.

Too many games Lukaku has been awful and lazy too

redshaw

Who’s dream is to play in Serie A? High bloody ambitions there :nervous: or am I missing something.
I'd like to play there second to the Premier league if I was a player, sure it's in a slump but there's something compelling the teams and fans in Serie A that La Liga and Bundesliga don't have. He also might see the style suiting him better and getting better chances to play for a CL team.

Also Lukaku talked about Italy last year before our Juve match.

flappyjay

Missing a few brain cells. How does he knowingly stand in an offside position and ask for a pass

Sanchez7

Awful player. Inept technincally, poor off the ball and completely unfit! So unprofessional.

NinjaFletch

He reminds myself of me playing 5 a side.

Half decent to start with, put in a big shift sprinting forward once and then too tired to do anything of any use for the rest of the time.

UncleBob

He was huffing and puffing after 27 mins.

thought he did very well initially, but turned absolutely wank

Kostur

海尔的老板
The only good thing anyone can possibly say about Lukuku is that he’s probably, just, but only just a better striker than Higuain is
I was laughing my ass off when at the end of the game Piguain was caught offside in a fecking obvious position just for the other moron to be caught in the same type of obvious position seconds later.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He reminds myself of me playing 5 a side.

Half decent to start with, put in a big shift sprinting forward once and then too tired to do anything of any use for the rest of the time.
:lol:

In his defence he looks gassed even coming on as a sub, and after few minutes on the pitch doesn't look anymore fresh than other players who played entire game.

FujiVice

He isnt a good player. He's a player who can do good things. He'll be Benteke in a few years. Once his knees are gone, he'll be worse than he is now. I just hope we can con someone into paying £80 million for this clown.

Roboc7

Typical United player few nice moments but nowhere be good enough and if he tries to press/sprint he is completely done after half an hour or less.

AJ10

Did well in part but nowhere near the quality we need to have any chance of winning anything.

Did well to twat that Chelsea defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.