Romelu Lukaku | Chelsea

Joel Miller

Nothing weird here. He acts like an ungrateful clown. So of course he is hated.
Don’t get me wrong I completely understand why a lot of fans don’t like him. I just think he’s had so many tragic moments in big games that it’s hard not to feel a tad sorry for him. When Belgium badly needed a goal to stay in the WC and he blew those horrendous chances I thought he might just retire altogether it was that bad, and he looks so distraught at the end. But like I said, he’s a bit of a big game bottler, probably only rivalled by Higuain.

BorisManUtd

I do feel sorry for him now but how do you manage to be disliked at most of the clubs you played for? He's got an odd character. Can see Lukaku ending up at Everton on loan, either this summer or in 1-2 years.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I thought you all hated him as well?

You gave him a ton of stick the first time he played for us against you.
Nah, just football fans being fickle when a player leaves and because he said some arsey things about us but as a player he was amazing for us.

BootsyCollins

What a huge drop in quality in his game. I dont even get it, he was unplayable at some times earlier in his career on now he cant do anything it seems like. Needs to find a club at a lower level, and be the big fish again i think.

He is not doing himself any favors either by alienating himself from every fan base.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I guess Everton is the only fanbase left he can turn to.

Anustart89

I guess Everton is the only fanbase left he can turn to.

feck off. He wanted to be at Inter, then Juventus five seconds ago. Now that they don't want him he wants to be in England. What a moron :lol: :lol: