Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

SemirTuce10

Supports
Velež
He's far far away from a professional football player. And people were arguing how good and strong this stump was.

Shark

@NotShark
Cheeky bid in January to get him on the cheap? Stock will be an all time low.

Joking of course.

Djemba-Djemba

He's the worst big game player in football history.

Whenever you really badly need him, he is guaranteed to let you down.

Morpheus 7

Player coming back from injury, thrown on to salvage the fortunes of a mediocre Belgium...

Scapegoat express, all aboard!!
Scapegoat? It's not the reason they are out over 3 games but... He missed 3 open goals. Can't miss all of them at any level.

sokol11

Legendary meme level of wooden log performance from big Rom. Performance that suits him to the tee. This is Lukaku in a nutshell.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's in for dog shit abuse. If I were him, I would avoid the internet, tv etc.

Idxomer

This was like the Europa League final but actually ten times worse.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Scapegoat? It's not the reason they are out over 3 games but... He missed 3 open goals. Can't miss all of them at any level.
Yup. That's why there's a measured criticism of Lukaku on here and on social media compared to that of other players who played shit for 2/3 games (just checked the De Bruyne thread).

Yup, no scapegoating here. Carry on.

Choo choo!!

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
One of the best defenders in this World Cup, this guy makes 4-5 perfect clearances for Croatia. What a player

Such a lovely center-back

Ahahaha

Chief123

I thought he played exactly how we’d expect. A consistent performance from the house.

Sylar

Mentality mouse.
Im still wondering why when he was on a hattrick, he let Rashford take the penalty against PSG in the last minute.

Anyway, today he actually changed the game for Belgium. They looked more threatening and he really should have scored one of the chances. Especially the last one.
They missed him in the previous games and the game against Morocco is why they are actually out (Well Martinez being a bad manager too).
but the reason they didnt win todays game second half is because Lukaku missed some easy chances.

Telsim

Player coming back from injury, thrown on to salvage the fortunes of a mediocre Belgium...

Scapegoat express, all aboard!!
Careful not to OD on all that copium.

Also, Lukaku :lol: :lol: Went in and decided that's enough World Cup football for Belgium.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yup. That's why there's a measured criticism of Lukaku on here and on social media compared to that of other players who played shit for 2/3 games (just checked the De Bruyne thread).

Yup, no scapegoating here. Carry on.

Choo choo!!
You’re a strange poster.

Belisarius

He's the worst big game player in football history.

Whenever you really badly need him, he is guaranteed to let you down.
I don't watch Lukaku that often. But, I remember United's victory over PSG in the champions league in Paris where he scored two goals to lead us to victory. I think that was a big game and he was outstanding.

Djemba-Djemba

I don't watch Lukaku that often. But, I remember United's victory over PSG in the champions league in Paris where he scored two goals to lead us to victory. I think that was a big game and he was outstanding.
Maybe the only big game he ever scored in?

Definitely the only big game he scored in for Utd.

Doesn't change that fact his big game record is atrocious.

saivet

Sounds like he had a stinker but this is a guy who has played 31 minutes of football since August and hasn't started a game at the World Cup. Question marks over whether he's fit, let alone match fit.

I haven't seen the chances yet and expect them to be bad but this is a man that shouldn't even be at the World Cup to be honest.