Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Have to admit, I got this one all wrong. I really though he was going to score a hatful for Chelsea.

That said, I always ask if a forward who didn't score as many as expected would have notched a lot more with David Beckham pinging crosses over, I don't think Yorke, Cole, Teddy or Ole would have scored anywhere near as many as they did without one of the best wingers of all time creating the chances that he did...

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Have to admit, I got this one all wrong. I really though he was going to score a hatful for Chelsea.

That said, I always ask if a forward who didn't score as many as expected would have notched a lot more with David Beckham pinging crosses over, I don't think Yorke, Cole, Teddy or Ole would have scored anywhere near as many as they did without one of the best wingers of all time creating the chances that he did...

Whereas I never wonder how many goals Andy Carroll might have scored if he'd had Michael Laudrup behind him.

Sir Erik ten Hag

Beckham at Real Madrid was supposed to ping passes to Ronaldo the Brazilian himself. Still he didn't record that many output.

stevoc

Did he even make it 1 season. Kind of seemed like he checked out more or less immediately.
Yeah he does that, he thought about leaving United after one game.

I think he just likes the whole transfer process of moving from club to club every year.

Sir Erik ten Hag

Yeah he does that, he thought about leaving United after one game.

I think he just likes the whole transfer process of moving from club to club every year.
Fergie would have liked Lukaku. He literally created more "value" in the transfer market: Hundreds of millions already, more than Messi and Ronaldo by himself.

suheilsworld

Romelu has such a big ego and at the same time is so weak, man is 29 and just runs back to Inter after 1 season so he can feel safe again, instead of staying at Chelsea and proving his worth. That's one of the reasons why he doesn't belong to the WC group.
No wonder he is friends with pogba

tenpoless

This was in the middle of August.

The interview where he talks about how much he wants to go back to Inter was in early December, so about 3 months later.

So yeah, he was done with Chelsea pretty much immediately after signing.
How was this a chance of a lifetime when he had been at the club before???

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
No wonder he is friends with pogba
I don't think they are anymore. Lukaku's 'teachers pet' performances in 18/19 (at the same time Jose was literally going out of his way to attack Pogba in front of the cameras) seemed to cause a lot of issues, and I don't think those two have spent time together again since. Obviously wasn't just Pogba either, it felt like most of the dressing room had had enough of Lukaku at that point.

crossy1686

career ending
One of the biggest frauds in the game. Up there with Martial for me in terms of piss poor mentality but yet somehow has made it to this point in football without being found out before now.

It just show's how much the game has changed. 15 years ago Lukaku plays for Stoke for his entire career.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
One of the biggest frauds in the game. Up there with Martial for me in terms of piss poor mentality but yet somehow has made it to this point in football without being found out before now.

It just show's how much the game has changed. 15 years ago Lukaku plays for Stoke for his entire career.
His heading is terrible for a tall guy so I doubt Stoke would want him.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Does he think it reflects well on him when he tells everyone that he has been in contact with another teams manager for the whole season or why is he saying this?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
More than likely unintentional but perhaps Lukakus taken it badly as his father passed away as a kid (I think)
His father, Roger Lukaku, is alive as far as I know.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'

Martial is so different though because at least he’s actually unbelievably talented. Lukaku doesn’t even have the talent, he just has a cult.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
His father, Roger Lukaku, is alive as far as I know.
Thats very ignorant of me, apologies.

Cant remember which documentary but I thought I saw a segment where it was mentioned a breaderner passed away and he worked hard to ensure he made it in professional football. Evidently I had it mixed up

crossy1686

career ending
Speaking of thinnest of thin skins.

And hence we see why he acts the way he acts. This is the same guy who was thinking about leaving United after one month because the scrutiny was too much for him, posted pictures of his abs because some kids called him fat on Instagram and posted Luke Shaw's preseason stats to prove he wasn't the slowest. Absolute thunder cnut of a man.