Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I hope Inter are ready for some of this magic that @GifLord captured for us last season:

Imagine paying 70+ million for that... :houllier:

Imagine selling that for 70+ plus million :lol:

It’s like a dumb Eskimo selling snow to an even dumber Eskimo.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
We did very well to get 74 million pounds for Lukaku. As per Di Marzio bonuses are easily achievable.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
There's no problem if he wanted to leave considering he wasn't our first choice but the way he went about it was disgraceful.
We don't know what happened behind the scenes. Maybe he seen it as the only way United would let him go? Maybe if he didn't force the move he would still be here? imagine the meltdown here if that happened.

Everyone is happy in this situation, Lukaku gets his move and we get a good fee out of it.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
Huge weight off the clubs shoulders.
Yeah he weighed a lot. The big lump. Never seen a player of Manchester United standard have a bad a touch as him. Even our defenders have better touches than him.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I wonder how that chant about his penis sounds in Italian?

PeteManic

Terrible footballer. If he was 3 inches shorter and 2 stone lighter he’d be bullying in the Belgian second division.

Terrible touch, horribly one footed, crap shot, inconsistent, no mental strength, no desire.

Did his best to miss the chance against PSG when through against Buffon. Can’t remember one big or important goal or performance.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
To be fair to him, some of his goals showcase elite striking abilities but he is incredibly inconsistent physically and technically which in hindsight is probably an attitude/mentality issue.

Boneli

Probably the only player who you can say is literally bigger than the club.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He looks very thin in this photo:

FlapR

Pretty good fee if you ask me and a load off the wage books.

Welby5

Supports
Chelsea
As suited to being a Utd player as Jose was as a manager.

RedNed77

It was annoying that it was choice between Lukaku and Morata, both were shit. There never seemed to be any other player in consideration.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
We would've probably bought a much cheaper back-up striker for the 2017-2018 season if Zlatan didn't feck up his knee that badly. In turn we could've invested the money spent on Lukaku in other areas, but it didn't work out that way in the end and at least this guy is gone now.

He'll do pretty well in Italy I guess, had his moments for us occasionally, but generally very underwhelming.

Djemba-Djemba

To be fair to him, some of his goals showcase elite striking abilities but he is incredibly inconsistent physically and technically which in hindsight is probably an attitude/mentality issue.
I honestly don't remember many goals he scored for Utd that showcased elite striking abilities.

Maybe a few in his first season but last year the goals he scored tended to have to be on an absolute plate or they were just standard finishes you'd expect from any decent striker.

One of his biggest flaws was he never seemed to score a goal out of nothing.

Ricardo de la Vega

What a magical piece of business. Looks like Woody's got his jedi mind-bending powers back. We need him to negotiate Brexit for us on this form!

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I honestly don't remember many goals he scored for Utd that showcased elite striking abilities.

Maybe a few in his first season but last year the goals he scored tended to have to be on an absolute plate or they were just standard finishes you'd expect from any decent striker.

One of his biggest flaws was he never seemed to score a goal out of nothing.
Which is why I said some and not said many. But his headers are generally a good example of his talent but it also demonstrates that there is an issue with him because he can head ball with precision and power but he strangely weak in every duels. When we were linked with him, I said that his weaknesses were as obvious as his qualities and he only confirmed that, his striking techniques are good and everything else is bad.

SAFMUTD

We are going to miss him. People make fun way to much of his misses but forget he was our top goalscorer for the last 2 seasons combined. I cant understand why most are glad we sold him for 70-80M that went straight into the glazzers pockets, and we ended up with no one to replace him.