Romelu Lukaku | Inter watch | Best K-Pass, K-Solution, K-Movement Player in Serie A

Viral United

I agree, he often looks clumsy and funny. It's still a reasonably difficult chance, and harder than some better strikers like Lewa missed, even if this looked funnier.
Its simple tap in mate, you can't get any easier chance then this.

Viral United

It's not a simple tap in when it's that far in front of you, at an angle, with a defender in the way.
please re-watch replay, it was open goal, you can't get any better than that.
The defender was more busy to stop the cross then stopping his shot, he has zero acknowledge when ball hit him.
It was miss hit from him then great defending.

NotThatSoph

why don’t you address me directly :lol:

Have you spent all afternoon trawling through penalties on YouTube? :houllier:
Didn't know you had several accounts, but you probably shouldn't say that out loud. It's bannable.

"penalty goalkeeper shush"

NotThatSoph

The defender was more busy to stop the cross then stopping his shot, he has zero acknowledge when ball hit him.
When the ball is so far in front of you that you have to hit it with your forward step you can't do much more than direct it towards goal. You can control the angle, but you can't generate power. Most of the goal was covered.

The defender literally stuck his thigh out, at the ball, while looking at the ball. How can you tell me he had no knowledge of it? You either haven't seen it, which is interesting when you've just told me to watch the replay, or you're just lying which is crazy behaviour.

Champ

The defender knew very little about it. He tried to cut the cross and lukaku hit it into him.

If that was rashford or martial in the qtr final of the CL we'd be fuming.

It's a sitter.
If Lukaku had of knocked it wide than yes, I would be joining in with the fun, however the defender was in the right place at the right time after Lukaku done all he physically could to steer the ball on target.

He didn't miss a sitter, the defender saved a certain goal.

When the ball is so far in front of you that you have to hit it with your forward step you can't do much more than direct it towards goal. You can control the angle, but you can't generate power. Most of the goal was covered.

The defender literally stuck his thigh out, at the ball, while looking at the ball. How can you tell me he had no knowledge of it? You either haven't seen it, which is interesting when you've just told me to watch the replay, or you're just lying which is crazy behaviour.
He scuffed it and hit it close to his heel, which is why it was heading back across goal. If he had hit it properly it would have gone in perpendicular to the goal line and nowhere near the defender.

The header was equally bad. It wasn't quite such an easy chance but to actually completely miss the ball was criminal.

Viral United

You don't need to generate power at that range, you only need to guide the ball in to the net.
You talk about forward step? Player go full dive for tap in and still get goal.
When I ask to re-watch reply I was telling you it was open goal.
As far as defender he was busy stoping cross then stoping a shot. He was not in front of Lukaku. He has no idea where the ball stuck.
As I said in my previous post it was miss hit than great defending.
And if you think it was great defending then you must be watching some other game.

Tony247

Absolutely correct. It was a miss hit.