Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

Marcus

You left in a disgraceful and disrespectful manner. If you come back to United with Inter, please expect to be boo-ed.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
We got a good fee for him and hopefully will re-invest either this January/ next
Summer.

Very good striker but he acted like a complete idiot to force a move and didn’t suit our style of play.

prateik

Meh. Hope he does enough for us to get the add ons.. beyond that, dont give a single feck.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He’s probably filming that outside of McDonald’s.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
The announcement equivalent of one of his stepovers.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Back in July Solskjaer said if we sell well replace...

I don’t see that happening

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Another botched big money transfer in the post-Fergie era. Our recruitment has been unbelievably poor.

el3mel

Good luck for him there. Think he'll do there far better than at Juve. Will be the main central striker (unlike with Ronaldo) and under the manager whose style will get the best out of him.

Not mad at him at all despite hating him as a footballer. He got what he wanted, and this move is better for everyone I guess.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I really supported him during his time at United but what a massive bellend he was to team spirit at the end.

flappyjay

Meh. Hope he does enough for us to get the add ons.. beyond that, dont give a single feck.
Score a bunch of goals get the add ons. Conte gets sacked after a while, agitate for another transfer and we get our 10% sell on.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Huge weight off the clubs shoulders.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Good riddance. Thank feck we dont have to deal with his shit play anymore. Was against signing him at the time, glad we sold him off quickly as well.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Madness to sell him without getting a replacement but I guess that's the way we're run as a club.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It seems only five minutes ago that he was making his United debut.

finneh

Great news. Shows Ole has a clear ideology and will not suffer players who don't fit in with it, irrespective of their reputation.

This has parallels with Benteke being shipped out from Liverpool quickly under Klopp... I think they also unbelievably got back the money they paid for him.

They also didn't sign a direct replacement and were criticised for it... A few years later look where they are.

Last edited:

Leg-End

When you sell someone for that kind of money usually you would be gutted, says it all that nobody really cares.

Nr.7

“You have to be a grown-ass man to play for Inter. It’s not for everyone”, Romelu Lukaku.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
You want another donkey? Andy Carroll is available.
Haha

Not quite... a mobile forward to replace him would be nice. At the moment our strikers are Rashford, Martial and Greenwood. I like all 3 players a lot but at least one of them will end up playing wide and they aren’t exactly proven world class yet.

Bosws87

Never seen a United player who was so poor at the basics you take for granted at the top level.

Strange one Rom bangs goals in but you'r never confident in his technique.

Djemba-Djemba

He was a big game bottler who regularly went on long goal droughts.

His level of fitness was disgracefully bad, I still remember last season against Chelsea at Old Trafford when he could barely move for the last hour he was on the pitch he was so knackered.

He's also shown himself to be unprofessional with a bad attitude that has left the club after pissing off the manager the squad and the fans.

He will not be missed.