Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

Revaulx

The Lukaku deal was an overwhelming failure on all parts. It didn’t work out.

What on earth are you even trying to argue here? There isn’t an argument that undermines the above.
I actually thought he was pretty decent in his first season, even during his dry spells. I still have no difficulty in judging his stay overall to have been an overwhelming failure; the horrors of last season easily trumped the good stuff that had gone on before, and his weird behaviour since then has been a pretty clear indication that things weren’t going to improve.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
What does your age have to do with anything? I didn't see you offering the support that you give Lukaku for young players like Martial who had zero support from Mourinho whatsoever.
He is calling you out, grandpa.

Deuterium

Incompetent purchase from the beginning. Everyone could see his technique was not good enough to slot into a top side. Out of the 28 league goals he scored for us in 2 seasons as main forward he scored only 2 against the top six.

With this said, I cannot phantom the incompetence of the Inter board removing him from our hands. It almost feels like I robbed a bank and got away with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

haram

What does your age have to do with anything? I didn't see you offering the support that you give Lukaku for young players like Martial who had zero support from Mourinho whatsoever.
Grown men acting like complete pussies? Swearing they are over their exes yet continue to ramble on about them like teenage girls? Really whenever I post there’s someone bringing up Jose. It comes across as very insecure.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Grown men acting like complete pussies? Swearing they are over their exes yet continue to ramble on about them like teenage girls? Really whenever I post there’s someone bringing up Jose. It comes across as very insecure.
Christ at this point I no longer know if we're talking about Lukaku or the posters here.

Incompetent purchase from the beginning. Everyone could see his technique was not good enough to slot into a top side. Out of the 28 league goals he scored for us in 2 seasons as main forward he scored only 2 against the top six.

With this said, I cannot phantom the incompetence of the Inter board removing him from our hands. It almost feels like I robbed a bank and got away with it.
Not quite correct. One goal! 1 in 23 appearances.

tenpoless

All these talks about body fat percentage, body shaming. Jeez you don't have to be that detailed or be an expert to notice He got fatter, looked fatter and definitely had put on extra weight since He first joined us, let alone since He was at Everton.

The tweet that said his weight actually stayed consistent throughout the years was posted by a paid actor to save his face. I mean How DO YOU explain his face then? even his face got fatter, it was pretty easy to notice. It must have had an impact on his weight. Even the face alone.

About the abs He posted ? Olly can make better photoshop edits than that. The man made Arsene Wenger played an electric guitar. I think that sums it all up.

redIndianDevil

There is a reason why so many people bring up Jose when you post, it's because of your blind support for a pathetic manager who kept on embarrassing and belittling us. Here you are continuing to support a player who once again showed zero professionalism to us. Oh Martial just scored, must piss you off.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
There is a reason why so many people bring up Jose when you post, it's because of your blind support for a pathetic manager who kept on embarrassing and belittling us. Here you are continuing to support a player who once again showed zero professionalism to us. Oh Martial just scored, must piss you off.
Why would he be? :confused:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Forgetting all the talk about his weight, watching us tonight I’m pleased to say that there’s no place for a player of his qualities in this team.

haram

Celebrated as hard as I do for every goal. Get a grip.

adamwest

Will be interesting to see how his relationship with conte develops. They’ve been pining for each other for too long

AshRK

Lukaku is so infuriating with his pointing and thumbs up
That was the most frustrating thing he used to do. I get he is trying to be nice but you don't always need to do that especially when you are drawing or losing.