Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

clarkydaz

But it also pays to remember the club wasn't the best place to be at that moment and no players barring De Gea and perhaps Rashford were tearing it up. His comments about imagining leaving after his second game didn't particularly annoy me but they did confirm the whole transfer was wrong; wrong player, wrong club, wrong time, wrong fee. For me he's not a great striker whatsoever but he's not our problem, and we aren't his.
For him it was, he was Joses main man who was undroppable. All big talk about team mates needing to be grown ass men and deal with criticism when he was the thinnest skinned of them all.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
That left foot of lukaku! Jesus wept.

If you compare that left foot to the finesse of Messi or even Salah. It is like apples and oranges.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons

I will always remember this moment from him. It was genuinely ome of the most stupid things I saw in football game. It was even funnier live.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
there isnt one, its what he does. In the other clip for inter he misses good chances then somehow looks at his team mates like its their fault. Remember when he trod on the ball for us trying to control it with nobody around him, then stayed down pretending to be injured out of pure embarrassment. Delighted he is gone
He's a big poser. Remember when he told his United team mates to "man up?" Easy to say when you're the teacher's pet and getting to start games even though you're not scoring.

cyberman

I will always remember this moment from him. It was genuinely ome of the most stupid things I saw in football game. It was even funnier live.
Jesus Christ, make a run wide towards the box and its an easy cross to make to him for a simple goal. Plus he is in acres of room so he can simply stay behind the ball and take offsides out of it.

CM10

I'm not usually one for these types of stats but I'd be intrigued to see his xG and how it compares to some of the other top strikers in Europe. He seems to miss a hell of a lot of big chances - there are some absolute shockers in those clips posted by @GifLord

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Sick control tbf, but you can't deny the ball does bounce off him sometimes.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I’d be embarrassed if I was Lukaku. The touch was decent but the fact the inter account had to tweet that is cringeworthy.

RedDevil@84

Lukaku in 2022: After I saw the tweet in August 2020, I imagined how it would feel to leave the club.

Paxi

I particularly love the use of that smiley — it’s as if he just did this.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
He’s got a worse control than Smalling and one video changes nothing, very strange.

Idxomer

We know Lukaku has thin skin, he probably got access to the account and tweeted that himself.

Paxi

:lol:

love the thread title update. Gift that keeps on giving.

Paxi

That touch is absolutely basic, I’d be embarrassed for someone in Sunday League if they didn’t have the technical ability to control that 8/10.

el3mel

While the touch in this clip was decent, this really just puts pressure on Lukaku and whenever he fecks up a first touch people will retweet this and laugh their arse off it. Stupid move from those working on this official page.

Phil

So they've uploaded a video of one good first touch, yikes.

Teja

You can have your snarky tweets, just take Lingard and Pereira while you're at it along with Sanchez.

Henandez14

Supports
World peace
Pretty damning when his club basically has to celebrate every good first touch on Twitter. Lukaku will be like a new signing next season

tenpoless

"I fear not the man who has practiced 1000 ball controls but I fear the man who has practiced the same control 1000 times, still failed but then at one time, out of nowhere, he did it, it's a sign of destruction of the world" - Lee Sharpe

"If you know the magnificence of the number 9 and make Inter watch enough youtube compilation videos (the good ones), you will unlock the key to their pocket and turn them into Lukaku fanboys" - Nikola Bendtner

Grande

Highlighting his weaknesses is a bad way to support someone, that’s for sure.

Lukaku is a very good forward with both some strengths and some weaknesses that is fairly undeniable. Mourinho surprisingly didn’t really understand those too well, luckily for us and Lukaku, Solskjær did.