Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

Djemba-Djemba

People implying Zlatan is racist or said something racist without any facts to back them up are being pretty outrageous to be honest.

GueRed

twitter nerds going mental on my timeline

calling it a 'fight' etc, :lol:

some funny takes tbf

but that wasnt even handbags ffs! was just a few verbals!

Zlatan was the big loser tonight though tbh. He got sent off and his team lost.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Their teammates dragging them away from eachother make it so dramatic yet we all know they wouldn't even lay a finger on eachother.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Inter won but Lukaku made a clown of himself. Acting exactly like the little whining donkey he is when he was searching for a fight. Make no mistakes he will be called “the little donkey” by every Serie A defender in the next couple of months. Zlatan has his shortcomings but his status is untouchable so he will be fine.

A-man

Remember when Zlatan came back after his injury and came in from the bench, ran straight to Lukaku and directed him to the right wing.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
They had the same agent at the time didn't they? God knows what Mino told Ibra about kaku :lol:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
No we don't, can you please explain.

They were teammates, shared a dressing room and an agent (Raiola) so I'm sure they know each other very, very well

Zlatan might have referred to this, why do you assume cloak and dagger racism?
He’s referring to a blatant lie which Lukaku has denied? I wonder why the ‘voodoo’ claim was initiated by Moshiri in the first place. I wonder why Zlatan randomly bought it up three years later.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...rhad-moshiri-voodoo-manchester-united-everton

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
No we don't, can you please explain.

They were teammates, shared a dressing room and an agent (Raiola) so I'm sure they know each other very, very well

Zlatan might have referred to this, why do you assume cloak and dagger racism?
Lukaku is a Belgian catholic whose beliefs have absolutely nothing to do with voodoo. The initial comment that he had left Everton because he went off to Africa and received a voodoo message was a lie with pretty clear racist undertones. That's why Lukaku was so angry about it at the time and threatened legal action.

In this context I don't think saying "Zlatan might just be referencing those previous racially loaded lies" supports him as well as you think.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Ibra did say a while back that he'll give Lukaku £50 for every good touch he takes. There's history. :lol:

Dante

Average bang
I'm not "team" anyone. But Zlatan is clearly in the wrong here. He's accusing a devout Catholic of doing voodoo. That's not something he'd have said to a white person. It's as simple as that.

MS4

I thought Zlatan got a red card for Lukaku skirmish and not for a foul on the half-line. How could he get red for that?

Suedesi

He’s referring to a blatant lie which Lukaku has denied? I wonder why the ‘voodoo’ claim was initiated by Moshiri in the first place. I wonder why Zlatan randomly bought it up three years later.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...rhad-moshiri-voodoo-manchester-united-everton
Or maybe Lukaku does some weird shit in the dressing room to which Zlatan would be privy to? And being close to Raiola (Lukaku's former agent) Zlatan might not how to pull Rom's strings better than anybody.

Speculating as right now it's lip reading and he said she said....

Suedesi

Lukaku is a Belgian catholic whose beliefs have absolutely nothing to do with voodoo. The initial comment that he had left Everton because he went off to Africa and received a voodoo message was a lie with pretty clear racist undertones. That's why Lukaku was so angry about it at the time and threatened legal action.

In this context I don't think saying "Zlatan might just be referencing those previous racially loaded lies" supports him as well as you think.
As far as I can tell Moshiri never retracted his statement and Lukaku despite threatening legal action never did go through with legal action. So, that statement by Moshiri is not necessarily a lie until proven otherwise.

Plus all religion is fecking voodoo anyway - opium for the masses (K. Marx) ;)

A-man

Lukaku’s coach Antonio Conte about the fight: Ibrahimovic is a winner, a warrior. And I think also Romelu grows in that aspect.