Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

dev1l

I m waiting for the first knee jerk as soon as he scores :))

El Jefe

I'm so happy for him. I never wanted him here because I don't like his type of player but he's had so much shit thrown at him his whole career. I genuinely want him to he a great signing at Inter. He has too many goals in his career to get the level of abuse he does.

freeurmind

weak willed
I'm so happy for him. I never wanted him here because I don't like his type of player but he's had so much shit thrown at him his whole career. I genuinely want him to he a great signing at Inter. He has too many goals in his career to get the level of abuse he does.
Feel the same.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Would United get top 4 in Serie A? I doubt it.
Oh yes, comfortably so

Lecce haven't been bad though, inter scored two great goals and their forwards don't have quite enough quality to put away their chances, but they've carved them open a few times. Been somewhat similar to liverpool's opener against norwich

fergiesarmy1

9/2 for a brace with skybet now, worth a cheeky tickle he’s gonna want to twist the knife on his nay sayers :lol:

el3mel

The saltiness in this thread against him after he left is actually pretty weird and has no reason or a base. You'll think he signed for Liverpool or something. Yeah didn't like him as a player here but people need to move on. He's just another player who did nothing wrong to us for such over the top reaction.

I wish him well there.

Minkaro

The saltiness in this thread against him after he left is actually pretty weird and has no reason or a base. You'll think he signed for Liverpool or something. Yeah didn't like him as a player here but people need to move on. He's just another player who did nothing wrong to us for such over the top reaction.

I wish him well there.
I think he's been a bit of a prick with the fitness video leak (or whatever that was), and some of his quotes since, but I've no real gripe against him. I actually quite like him as a player too.

el3mel

I think he's been a bit of a prick with the fitness video leak (or whatever that was), and some of his quotes since, but I've no real gripe against him. I actually quite like him as a player too.
Those were mistakes from him, however I don't think it required this amount of saltiness I saw in this thread. People overreacted imo.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Feel the same.
I don’t. His leaking of our internal business and petulance when leaving has really left a sour memory of him, never mind that he struggled to do the basics with us towards the end.

I don’t wish him ill fortune, just can’t wish him well. I’ll wish him nothing and be civil but I’m not taking a positive interest in his career from now on.

wr8_utd

:'(
Still the same as at United. He'll more often than not score if given a chance but his passing is still rubbish and he still looks absolutely exhausted at 60 mins.

wr8_utd

so we can't beat Palace, cardiff, west ham, huddersfield etc but we're finishing above one of Juve, Napoli, Roma or Inter? Ok.
Did you watch how awful Inter were last year? They got extremely lucky to make it to the CL on the final day. We'd be worse than Napoli and Juve for sure but the others are kind of crap.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
so we can't beat Palace, cardiff, west ham, huddersfield etc but we're finishing above one of Juve, Napoli, Roma or Inter? Ok.
We beat Juventus on away goals over two group games last season, therefore we would have won the Italian league with ease.

Suedesi

Look at our competition - City are the best team on the planet, Liverpool and Spurs made the CL final, Chelsea and Arsenal made the EL final. Italy apart from Juve are a joke league, and I include Napoli here who always struggle to pass the CL group stages.

freeurmind

weak willed
Look at our competition - City are the best team on the planet, Liverpool and Spurs made the CL final, Chelsea and Arsenal made the EL final. Italy apart from Juve are a joke league, and I include Napoli here who always struggle to pass the CL group stages.
I'm probably overreacting. Possibly jaded from year after year of these underwhelming performances.

wr8_utd

Napoli are still a decent League side who would be more consistent over a season than us. I'd still back us to easily finish 3rd here.

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
To be the best team on the planet you need to win a Champions League at least, City didn't achieve even a final…. bizzarre.
Napoli have gave a lesson to Liverpool last year and Spurs have passed against Inter only for goals difference.