Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

Yagami

Good post resistant
It's just brilliant having Martial as our CF instead of this guy. Despite being smaller, he's so much better at holding the ball up and shielding the ball from pressing opposition. It's quite damning that José never saw that.

lsd

The Oracle
I hope Old Trafford slaughter him. None of that respectful shit.

That would be really petty of us . We should be better than that and it's not like he bad mouths us so why be disrespectful to him ?

That would be really petty of us . We should be better than that and it's not like he bad mouths us so why be disrespectful to him ?
we don’t need to boo him, we just should not acknowledge him. He’s an irrelevance to us and he should be treated as such.

Classical Mechanic

He was underhand in his leaving and no United players wished him well on social media after he left whilst they did en masse to Fellani IIRC. That said, I’m no fan of booing ex players

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
It's interesting watching Lukaku without being emotionally involved in his performances.

Sure we all know how inconsistent his all-round game is but as strange as it sounds ,with regards to his scoring record,its amazing how much he lacks in composure and finesse at times.

He's one of those forwards where,in a goal-scoring situations,the more time he has, the more time you're convinced he's going to botch it up.
And,though he wasn't necessarily a striker, its how I saw Giggs.
I was never confident when Giggs had time vs a keeper and my lack of confidence was largely warranted.

Machine Elements

The guy is the ultimate flat-track bully. Never seen a supposed "top" striker who is so poor as him in the big games.

AaronRedDevil

Dont know why you guys are talking about him. Hes not a united player anymore, time to move on. It's pointless talking about anything. It just seems really petty. Yer like that ex that wont let go.

"He ain't nothing, probably with some other bimbo.....what he up to these days: searches him on Facebook.

clarkydaz

Dont know why you guys are talking about him. Hes not a united player a mg anymore, time to move on. It's pointless talking about anything. It just seems really really pretty. Yer like that ex that wont let go.

"He ain't nothing, probably with some other bimbo.....what he up to these days: searches him on Facebook.
give over, his ex teammate just bantered him crashing out of the CL. Must be a top guy

InfiniteBoredom

Some will call Shaw petty (and would be right to some degrees) but I’ve said it before, in the case of Lukaku, when you worked and travelled closely with a group of colleagues for two years and upon leaving none of them gave you any well wishes including your supposedly best friend who shared the same agent, you are most likely an insufferable cock.

tenpoless

Some will call Shaw petty (and would be right to some degrees) but I’ve said it before, in the case of Lukaku, when you worked and travelled closely with a group of colleagues for two years and upon leaving none of them gave you any well wishes including your supposedly best friend who shared the same agent, you are most likely an insufferable cock.
A proper man walks alone.

Djemba-Djemba

There were plenty of rumours that Lukaku was not a popular guy in the dressing room by the time he left.

I'm not saying that Shaw tweet is proof of anything but it's interesting. I think the fact nobody in the squad tweeted a farewell message when Lukaku was sold said a lot.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He was a right prick in the way he went about leaving.

I'd hope he's just ignored if he returns with Inter.
I was just happy he did as much as he could to facilitate the move. I have no resentment for him, but I think he's nowhere near the level to play for any side that aspires to be a good footballing side. So a huge relief that we sold him and it is and probably will remain Ed's best piece of business getting what he got for him.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Doesn't somebody need to post this Shaw beauty in the Footballers Twitter thread

Hilarious

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Inter fans not excusing him for last evening but still happy and hopeful with the perceived progress in the Serie A.