Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

wr8_utd

:'(
Inter were fantastic in the first half today with Alexis and Martinez and you just know they'd not have been able to play that way with Lukaku up front. However, he'd have been a good option to bring on for Alexis in the second.

Suedesi

Inter played really well, Alexis looked reborn.

Still 1 point after 2 matches, there's a chance they will drop into Europa League so we can all watch Romelu back at OT ;)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Inter were fantastic in the first half today with Alexis and Martinez and you just know they'd not have been able to play that way with Lukaku up front. However, he'd have been a good option to bring on for Alexis in the second.
Personally i think they end the first half up by 2 with him on the pitch. Barca defenders could barely keep up with Lautaro's strength and pace and he's not a patch on lukaku in those regards, particularly pace

AOAARON

Supports
liverpool
Lukaku is going to have an excellent career.

thepolice123

His play in tight spaces in absolutely horrendous. Messed up so many of Inter's attacking play.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
There was a moment where he under hit a pass to his team mate and he pointed at him as though it was his fault.

Classic Lukaku

Revaulx

Damning that Conte has realised this and is trying to sort his out within 2 months.
Well at least he has realised it, and is endeavouring to do something about it. Which neither Jose nor Ole were capable of doing.
What were we doing for the last 2 years?
It was really only a problem on his return from the World Cup, which was a lot less than two years ago. By then Jose was in full meltdown mode. Instead of simply writing him off, Ole should have packed him off to a health farm for as long as necessary to get him into shape.

Irrational.

He was awful yesterday. Ruined most of Inter's attacks, his first touch was a shot and did the pointy moany thing a lot. De Ligt and Bonucci had an easy game as only Lauturo Martinez really bothered them.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I think that he means that he has to work harder than other players to keep the weight off in a general sense.
Yep similar to Rooney, was badly translated.

he has to work regularly to keep the weight off.

izec

They are already fed up with his pointing and complaining :lol:

Plus his passing and movement. Most want Lautaro-Alexis partnership going forward.

Strats

Can you copy any?

Anything to cheer me up right now would be good.
A few examples:D

I rarely drink more than a couple beers or do anything extravagant when I watch football.

Well, not until this guy. I drank three 1L pints watching this guy pretending to be Inter's mercato coup, wearing the #9. Gave me a fecking hangover too and everytime i go to the toilet now I think of this self destructing transfer. Too bad I cannot flush this transfer away. He's here to haunt us for several years and fingers crossed he stumbles on a couple of goals in the process.
Such a useless fecking bad player.

I thought this was one of his best games yet (which is telling). He had some good moves here and there. But the amount of retarded feck ups, wasting huge chances and his pathetic first touch, it's just inexcusable. And the apathetic impression he gives off in general… I am so goddamn sick of it. I don't believe we would have lost with Sanchez instead of this fecking ****.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Can you copy any?

If he didn’t cost 80 mil I'd say he deserves to be benched. Everything he does (or tries to do) Sanchez is better at. I’ve tried to like this guy, I really did, but he is nothing more than a flat track bully that doesn’t have the balls to go in for the kill in those important games.
Lautaros goals from open play have been lacking so far but other than that he is better in almost any other aspect of the game.
Starting to get really annoyed by the "hey I was here, hey this is where you should have passed the ball to.." -pointing...
Lukaku has the reputation as a flat-track bully in EPL and it was proven again in his first bigmatch that he was completely shut down by juve. As frustrating it is, what is more frustrating is his attitude to be a coach-player on the field. Berating his teammates and pointing here and there will not help. I hope this stops know.
Conte and his coaching staffs has a lot of homework for him. Everybody knows that he needs to improve his first touch, but his decision-making and selfishness are somewhere on top of the list. He is too collective which makes him never being decisive in a close big match. If he never improves his lethality, he will end up being Emile Heskey or John Carew and that's not the outcome we expect from our record signing. Please improve, Lukaku.
Bring Icardi back in January.

Never seen a worse performance by an Inter player since probably Santon against Milan few years ago. As dumb as Icardi is, he is an Einstein compared to this fat feck. I almost broke my own hand for hitting at the floor so hard around 80 mins when he received the ball and was under no pressure and had all the time in the world, instead of turning around to shoot or pass it to Vecino, he flicked the ball right away without thinking and taking his time. It was a very dumb mistake, let alone by someome worth 83m.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
A few examples:D
Amazing. If you remove the bits that are specific to Inter/Serie A, the comments could be cut and pasted to when he was here?

The one bright spot of the last few months is our transfers (though with caveats). We get rid of some players we didn't want (and robbed Inter) and brought in some good ones..... though all of them are probably looking at their former teams and wondering if they made the right decision atm.

I try not to be too upset with Lukaku but his lethargy when here and comments since moving make it hard not to want him to fail.

Sterling Archer

I think that he means that he has to work harder than other players to keep the weight off in a general sense.
Calories in < calories out

If they can't get the man to stop stuffing himself, maybe they're going the route of calories out.

One day in the future, once everyone gets the stick out their arse, athletes won't be so burdened by the former because theyll be eating as much of whole grains, greens and legumes as they like and none of the meat and dairy that preempts metabolic disorders. One day. But the earth will probably be burned to a crisp before then.

marktan

I can only come to the conclusion that Conte did not watch many United matches over the last two years, and was still under the impression he'd be getting the version of Lukaku that was about when Conte was Chelsea's manager.

I actually kind of feel bad for the Inter fans. £70m for a player whose touch is completely gone.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I can only come to the conclusion that Conte did not watch many United matches over the last two years, and was still under the impression he'd be getting the version of Lukaku that was about when Conte was Chelsea's manager.

I actually kind of feel bad for the Inter fans. £70m for a player whose touch is completely gone.
Conte wanted to bring Lukaku to Chelski, but we offered a better wage and eventually we got him.

Now Inter had money to splash and he went for his wet dream again, but it's slowly turning into a nightmare.

Suedesi

Can you copy any?

• Lukaku has the reputation as a flat-track bully in EPL and it was proven again in his first bigmatch that he was completely shut down by juve. As frustrating it is, what is more frustrating is his attitude to be a coach-player on the field. Berating his teammates and pointing here and there will not help. I hope this stops know. Conte and his coaching staffs has a lot of homework for him. Everybody knows that he needs to improve his first touch, but his decision-making and selfishness are somewhere on top of the list. He is too collective which makes him never being decisive in a close big match. If he never improves his lethality, he will end up being Emile Heskey or John Carew and that's not the outcome we expect from our record signing. Please improve, Lukaku.

• he's gotta do at least one of two things, either start producing, or STOP complaining every single attack

• Starting to get really annoyed by the "hey I was here, hey this is where you should have passed the ball to.." -pointing...

• Also, any time the ball was with handanovic, kick out or whatever, he was standing a few yards offside. Stupid lazy fecker. We said from day dot that people will be looking icardi back when this guy plays. He's awful, and we're stuck with him for years now.

• Never seen a worse performance by an Inter player since probably Santon against Milan few years ago. As dumb as Icardi is, he is an Einstein compared to this fat feck. I almost broke my own hand for hitting at the floor so hard around 80 mins when he received the ball and was under no pressure and had all the time in the world, instead of turning around to shoot or pass it to Vecino, he flicked the ball right away without thinking and taking his time. It was a very dumb mistake, let alone by someome worth 83m.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Calories in < calories out

If they can't get the man to stop stuffing himself, maybe they're going the route of calories out.

One day in the future, once everyone gets the stick out their arse, athletes won't be so burdened by the former because theyll be eating as much of whole grains, greens and legumes as they like and none of the meat and dairy that preempts metabolic disorders. One day. But the earth will probably be burned to a crisp before then.
Let me guess, you're vegan

Ban

The best part about pointing was he never tried to run to a good position or outrun a defender, he could have been blocked and in front of defenders, yet he would still point.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The pointing is funny, allright. Usually you see strikers make runs then get pissed off when they don't get the ball. Instead he stands still and points to where he wanted the ball, to a run he never made

Cloud7

Ahh yes, the pointing that transcends countries. Glad to see it's still around.

So Lukaku has been crap at Inter, to no one's surprise. No idea why so many were claiming he was going to be some kind of roaring success at Inter :lol: