Ronaldo (37) Slaps Phone Out of Child’s (14) Hand | Charged after 5 months of deliberation

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I’m sure you’ve all seen the footage by now.

The only successful attack we managed at Goodison was on a child with a phone…

Last edited:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Petulant man child behaviour. But all he needs to do is apologise, buy the kid a new phone and some signed boots or something

abaka

He mustn’t have know what to take his petulant anger out on without the stretford end corner flag

C'est Moi Cantona

Why's he doing that 'I only played crap because I'm actually injured' sort of walk when he's coming off.

Jaae

Not ITK
Insulting another member
He just wants to win! Delete this.

I bet you’re just jealous. Two jealous in fact.

Eat shit, neckbeard.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
He is passionate and trying really hard guys. Our other players are only sitting on their ass and posting stuff on social media, go out there and fight the kids!

Last edited:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
No excuse for what Ronaldo did but I bet that boys mums going to be milking it now and making it sound worse then it was. Ronaldo will no doubt make that boy happy in the end with probably a new phone and a ticket to a game or something.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
As if this isn’t bad enough his apology is to punish the fan further by inviting him to another United game.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
The only kids phone he should smash are.. well any United player's phone.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Why's he doing that 'I only played crap because I'm actually injured' sort of walk when he's coming off.

To be fair his leg was a little fecked up. Not exactly on his death bed or bad enough to justify his behaviour but he'd definately caught a few studs.

Jaae

Not ITK
You off the meds buddy?
So that gives him a right to smack a phone out of someone’s hands?
Donate £100,000 for the right to destroy one random phone a day, is it?
At first I thought you were being funny but no this is actually your take haha.
Too*
He is literally the best parts of Jimmy Saville and Mother Theresa combined.

Delete. This.

Now.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Everton season ticket holder. Has his phone smashed. Invited to watch Manchester United.

This kid must have committed some serious crimes in his previous life to deserve this kind of luck.

Deery

Dreary
It’s never right to break somebody else’s property over something they have no control over, hopefully he replaces the phone and gives a genuine apology.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
No excuse for what Ronaldo did but I bet that boys mums going to be milking it now and making it sound worse then it was. Ronaldo will no doubt make that boy happy in the end with probably a new phone and a ticket to a game or something.
Think it's going to take a bit more money than that. Autistic boy, bruising on the hand, and all.

Oldyella

He is passionate and trying really hard guys. Our other players are only sitting on their ass and posting stuff on social media, go out their and fight the kids!
Would love to see how people reacted to this compared to Rashford saying a few mean words.