Ronaldo (37) Slaps Phone Out of Child’s (14) Hand | Charged after 5 months of deliberation

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is this that City twat at the FA again trying to get him banned from the game against us, like with Rooney a decade or so ago
:lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ronaldo not being available helps us not City. They'll be hoping we start him.
You say that, but when Rashy and Martial are still out injured by then, it'd help to have someone who can score a goal.
Or at least a bench option.

Mmm-Qatarian

Well, he was always going to be punished in some manner for this but as with others on here I'm a bit bemused that it's taken five months for this decision to be reached.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Ban should be as long as the deliberation period.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Assuming he doesn't contest the charge it will apparently be a one match ban at most to go with a fine. Which is as light a punishment as you could have hoped for doing something that stupid.

It's just the delay that's weird.

IRN-BRUno

It's been delayed for so long because of the police looking into it. He got cautioned by them last month and then the FA started their investigation.

Luka Mora

What did Hazard get for booting the shit out of a ballboy?
A 3 match ban, but it was for violent conduct after being red carded on the field. Who knows what type of ban for an off the field incident like this.

I think the Police only just issued Ronaldo with a caution last month.

phelans shorts

No. They saw our season falling apart and decided to wait until it would be more disruptive.
This narrative is absolutely hilarious it must be said.

It was a police matter until a month ago, so they couldn’t do anything about it while that was active. This was likely the first disciplinary committee meeting since that was finalists.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Oh Come on. It wasn’t a beating or anything close. There are players doing lot worse on field without getting any punishment.
There is no "come on" here. I have a kid and if some prick did that to my child i would break his legs. This is not football stuff here. I don't care will Ronaldo get one or five games ban. He should be punished by the law. Idiotic cnut

Last edited: