Ronaldo and Brunos mentality

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Not a criticism thread... more of a praise thread for Ronaldo and Bruno. Their mentality is just ELITE... right? They were literally forcing and pushing Lingard to celebrate as he wanted to be respectful. Thats exactly what we have always needed, and over time it'll rub off on other players.

Incredible couple of players. Hopefully they're saved from injuries over the season! And also Shaw putting in that crunching slide tackle in the first half by the touch line.

Its small moments like these which give you a bit of hope.

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’ve no idea what you’re trying to say.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
It was probably more relief than elation after midweek. He could celebrate at full-time when the points were won.

Eplel

Yes, he should.

Wet Spam should have though twice before splashing £30 million on Vlasic, then trying to haggle on Lingard.

No regrets.

Kaos

Its funny, the one time I wanted him to burst into one of his cringe celebrations and he holds his hands up in respect :lol:

Should have done his shithouse dance in front of their fans while blowing bubbles.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I have no idea what this thread is about? I thought he did celebrate?

OverratedOpinion

I once heard that Lingard eats 3 meals a day and breathes oxygen. The useless prick, how dare he.

RUCK4444

It doesn’t matter does it. He’s just trying to be respectful, when he got to the United fans he was celebrating a bit.

It’s just the done thing when a player has felt the backing from a group of fans. I’m not saying I agree with it, it is what it is and does no harm.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Regardless of what anyone thinks of him he's been through a lot and didn't want to piss on the fans who supported him last year.

I don't have a problem with it he can celebrate as normal next time.

Elpidios

Its funny, the one time I wanted him to burst into one of his cringe celebrations and he holds his hands up in respect :lol:

Should have done his shithouse dance in front of their fans while blowing bubbles.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

el3mel

It's up to him really. He probably didn't want to piss off WHU fans whom helped him re-discover his form last season.

I don't care personally.

Yagami

Good post resistant
In a time where the whole country was mocking him, West Ham and their supporters supported him and gave him some much-needed love. He was right not to celebrate, imo.

ReallyUSA

That club resurrected his career. Cheers to Lingard for having fecking class and respect.

MUFCAFC

Supports
Charlton, United
Yes, he should 100% have celebrated and I am personally outraged and extremely offended that he did not.

Rest assured, I will be lodging a formal complaint and you have not heard the last of this.

choccy77

Irrelevant, it was just funny seeing him score the winner against them :lol:

BTG

No different to the times when Ronaldo refused to celebrate against us.
Especially considering that West Ham gave him a chance to revive his career when everyone else had written him off.

Relevated

I’ve no idea what you’re trying to say.
:lol: Really bad title and thread made out of happiness that probably shouldn't have seen the light of day.

Its a thread on Bruno and Ronaldos mentality. Them pushing him to celebrate and enjoy what he's just done, rather than be respectful to a club he's been at. Just a moment I enjoyed seeing.

Pronewbie

Peep
How they fail to perform for Portugal as a duo is hilarious. Why anyone would start both Jota and Ronaldo together upfront and sacrifice Bruno is beyond me.

Bruno and Ronnie are just brilliant together for us.

Relevated

LOOOL this thread is a proper train wreck. I was just too happy we won. Can I be banned from making more threads in the future and can this be deleted or used as something else

TheReligion

Abusive
I found it pretty funny Lingard getting bullied by the Portuguese Mafia. Told him off and made him have it with our fans.

lsd

The Oracle
West Ham fans were cheering him all game and singing about him. He obviously enjoyed his time there and he certainly needed it to get back to being what he was

What's the problem with him just being respectful when he scored the winner?

TsuWave

Bruno & Ronaldo said feck these guys, you play for us:

Relevated

West Ham fans were cheering him all game and singing about him. He obviously enjoyed his time there and he certainly needed it to get back to being what he was

What's the problem with him just being respectful when he scored the winner?
Who said there is a problem?

Redlyn

It doesn't matter. He did what he felt like and it felt natural. They all did. Nothing to debate here.

FattyFooty

I think they just wanted him to do some wierd celebration so they got a good laugh at their Portugese late night winner-dinner.