Ronaldo has lost his baby boy

Giggsy13

Poor Ronaldo and his family. Horrible situation to deal with and just again reminds everyone that football is very much secondary.

Pearl.Jam

Absolutely heartbreaking, football is NOT the most important thing in the world..I can’t even imagine the pain they’re going through now.

clonsolar

I had the experience of being a father to twin boys born at 23+3 in 2018. They were the second most premature twin boys to survive at the time in UK and Ireland. During our long stay in NeoNatal I witnessed dozens of little babies not make it out of their incubators. Something like this leaves a mark on a person and I have been a broken man since. I felt the pain of every parent that lost a child as us NICU parents had a solidarity of being in the most stressful environment imaginable. My heart goes out to Ronaldo. By some miracle my boys are good now, but I have seen the pain up close and nearly lost my two many many times. RIP young Ronaldo.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Have any players of any other clubs suffered as much bad fate as ours have once they've joined us?

From broken bones to robberies to this. This is so tragic.

Yagami

Good post resistant
My deepest condolences. I'm heartbroken for him and his family.

Amira

I felt that in my heart. No parent should have to feel this. RIP

Harold_Giles

Thoughts and prayers to Ronaldo and his family.
As a father of two I can't begin to wonder how they're coping.
Had a scare for about 15 minutes when my first son was born and that was truly the worst moment in my life.

RIP little angel.

NICanRed

I am pretty confident that CR7 doesn’t read RedCafe. He will be aware that there are chat groups that follow United.
I think it would appropriate for the RedCafe owners to somehow communicate with the family when appropriate to express the depth of sorrow and support that that’s been shown here.

redmanx

Our thoughts are with Cristiano and his family; such a sad tragedy.

redshaw

Terrible news, just devastating.

Hope the family can stay strong and get through this

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Jesus. I can't imagine the pain.

I'm doing some work at the moment for a charity in Galway that helps parents manage the grief of burying a child, of any age.

The woman who runs it lost a kid to sudden death syndrome at 17 months, an amazing woman. It's quite amazing how she channels her grief. I'd hope I'd be even a fraction as strong.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Jesus. I can't imagine the pain.

I'm doing some work at the moment for a charity in Galway that helps parents manage the grief of burying a child, of any age.

The woman who runs it lost a kid to sudden death syndrome at 17 months, an amazing woman. It's quite amazing how she channels her grief. I'd hope I'd be even a fraction as strong.
You’re on the aul Insta, aren’t you? Rob Delaney is a very funny comedian who lost his son to cancer when he was a toddler. He regularly posts about his loss with amazing, unflinching honesty and impressive insight. Worth having a read given the work you’re doing now (and fair play to you for getting involved)

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
You’re on the aul Insta, aren’t you? Rob Delaney is a very funny comedian who lost his son to cancer when he was a toddler. He regularly posts about his loss with amazing, unflinching honesty and impressive insight. Worth having a read given the work you’re doing now (and fair play to you for getting involved)
I'll check it out. I like him.

Steve 007

Devastating news. Nearly lost one of mine at birth, can’t imagine how different life would be of she hadn’t made it. Poor guy and his family.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
My gf has been pregnant most of the time as his partner, 6 weeks to go for our girl. Really cut up for our Ron and his family x

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I have been through similar and can honestly say you never really get through it or over it.

I can only wish the best to him and his family at this truly awful time.

Absolutely awful and heartbreaking news.

One thing I will say is football helped me massively to get back to feeling anywhere near 'normal'.

Superunknown

That's awful news. Words can't express just how awful and cruel that is. Really feel for the family and their close ones. :(

MrSingh2002

I am pretty confident that CR7 doesn’t read RedCafe. He will be aware that there are chat groups that follow United.
I think it would appropriate for the RedCafe owners to somehow communicate with the family when appropriate to express the depth of sorrow and support that that’s been shown here.
Good idea. With the joy he's given us and also the work he's done to help other people.

Even though we can only offer words as support in his time of pain, it would be nice if it was done from the forum as a group too.

frostbite

Terrible news. I hope the parents and their families will find the strength to overcome this, my best wishes.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
A horrible thing for anyone to have to go through. Just a reminder that these guys who we demand entertain us and win things for us are in fact human and just as susceptible to unexpected tragedy. Very sad news.